Premed 101 Forums

Mcat preparation is a good course to get admission

luxman226

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey Rock......you are crossing limits with Sir Luxman.

Luxman,

Western is a University & it is not opposite to Eastern.

Sir, where did you gained so much knowledge on MCAT from. I am rewriting in Jan 2008. How can I get your guidance? You do it for free or do you pay?

You will have to pay me $1500.00 if I learn from you.

LOL..u know we love u, professor. :D

avenir stop flirting with luxman, but hey, i bet he's a classy guy that would take you to a restaurent that charges at least 10+ per entree :P

sorry ... couldn't resist

She has a thing for older men, there's no stopping her alastriss.

Guest begaster

I'm actually starting to feel bad for you, because I honestly feel like you might be lost as to why everyone thinks you're a bloody moron. Here, let me outline it for you:

1) You came to advertise a worthless website. I haven't really looked too deeply into it, but I imagine you're asking us to pay to be taught the "secrets" of the MCAT.

2) In doing so, you told everyone on a forum devoted to the MCAT that, *gasp*, it's important for getting into medical school.

3) Just as importantly, you have the writing skills of someone just learning the language. No offense to anyone foreign to the English language meant, but if you're going to give instruction on the MCAT, two of the sections are Verbal Reasoning and Writing. Something, based on what you've presented so far, that I sincerely doubt you could teach most of the posters here to do any better on.

Mystery solved.

he's been so influential..and yet he only has 14 posts! hard to blv eh! :eek:

he's one of those ppl who can do so much with so little :D

luxman, you're getting criticized because what you are saying is NOT advice, its a REQUIREMENT for most med schools. Your advice is like telling someone that the secret to doing well in school is doing well in school. Also if you are reading my post, I want you to scroll up and read Begaster's post if you haven't already

luxman, you're getting criticized because what you are saying is NOT advice, its a REQUIREMENT for most med schools. Your advice is like telling someone that the secret to doing well in school is doing well in school. Also if you are reading my post, I want you to scroll up and read Begaster's post if you haven't already

I also read Begaster post, but my intention is to give an important suggestion to the students, but due to my poor strength in english i have been hit by many of senior members. Yes its a requirement i agree to your point, but im just like a timepiece which does its alarm on time.. students whatever you say, i follow jesus way.

I also read Begaster post, but my intention is to give an important suggestion to the students, but due to my poor strength in english i have been hit by many of senior members. Yes its a requirement i agree to your point, but im just like a timepiece which does its alarm on time.. students whatever you say, i follow jesus way.

suggestion? as i said its a REQUIREMENT. We wouldnt have criticized you if you gave good advice but had poor english, and we would have criticized you if you gave very poor and foolish advice even if your english was better than Shakespeare's. It wasnt your weakness in the language, it was the pathetic attempt to advertise your MCAT prep material, and moreso, your pathetic attempt to pass on advice such as "MCAT is good for admissions". That's not advice or a suggestion, it is REQUIRED. We KNOW that.

Archived