Premed 101 Forums

Mcat preparation is a good course to get admission

luxman226

Hi students , I m a college lecturer having 10+ experience, want to tell you the secret of getting admission. Study Mcat, toeft, or gmat. Remember you have to score good marks in the first attempt, You will stand apart from other students. Learn about the sections of Mcat examinations, timelimit before appearing for the examination. all the best.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi students , I m a college lecturer having 10+ experience, want to tell you the secret of getting admission. Study Mcat, toeft, or gmat. Remember you have to score good marks in the first attempt, You will stand apart from other students. Learn about the sections of Mcat examinations, timelimit before appearing for the examination. all the best.

you serious? :confused:

sh*it. all those years wasted.

BTW, whats 10+? Is that like C++?

Could you please tutor me with Photoshop? PM me. :P

Sorry after I am done with the MCAT you can shove those other two tests were the sun don't shine.

I am curious where this bot teaches, because it has some serious problems with capitalizing sentences and punctuation. I would like to avoid that institution whatever it may be in the future. ;)

Why wouldn't you trust it? It's taught the 'toeft' with 10+ experience

LMAO at "it".

You know, personally, I thought getting a terrible score would make me stand out more. It's new and exciting, you know? A 21 amongst the sea of 30+'s....

Hey, does anyone want to let me in on what the sections of the MCAT are?? :(

:You know, it took me a few minutes to figure out that the title was referring to admission to a medical school program. Took me few more mintutes (and plus reading the reply posts) to figure out that they were advertising for MCAT preparation courses. I actually thought they were trying to give advice and couldn't figure out if what the acutally advice was. Then I thought it was someone making fun of preparing for the MCAT. I think someone owes me a few minutes of my time...:rolleyes:

Here's a section from his site:

"About MCAT exam

When your aspirations are high, want to continue the medical career in a high note you need to write this following exam called MCAT. MCAT means (Medical College Admission Test). This test is very important to the context of your medical career. MCAT exam scores helps to make your admission process successful. MCAT exam will also help to compare you from other students from other schools objectively. These tests are usually conducted in the months of April and August."

I feel enlightened!

Hey man,

I didn't realize professors addressed others by this word.

Bye man!

PS: Do you have any other tips for us? I was just going to cheat through the test to get a good mark but this mcat course stuff is making me consider other routes.

Haha yeah that was a pretty classic goof.

But I did that on purpose.... Clearly. ;p

Damn you professor! Your gibberish actually impairs ones ability to write properly! :eek:

No actually i said the actual thing, dont you ever scold me like that im a respectable professor.

HI,luxman226 thanks for your information it is very useful for me to write my MCAT exam.

Archived