Premed 101 Forums

Mcat preparation is a good course to get admission

luxman226

Guest begaster

Heh, I was working under the following assumptions:

1) If he's honestly who he claims he is, he'd read my post and move on.

This was not the likely scenario. So, I had assumption two:

2) If he's just a silly troll, he'll read my post and continue to spout nonsense.

Lo and behold, we have an answer. :P

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i don't care what anyone says...i didn't know just how important the mcat is before the professor clarified it...i'm gonna get yahoo msgr, add georgemaker, and chat with the professor all the time.

Yes you are welcome, send me offlines i will try to reply it because i will not be online.

I dont know what you mean by it Law but my suggestion of reading mcat examination has taken twists and turns in this thread , you seems to be enjoying it from the beginning.

Luxman, enough of it now...don't keep posing ......its getting too much now.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Ok hp18 but actually the people drag me to write more replies, i leave this thread without posting anything.

so much for doing that luxman..you followed your post with an unprovoked post reminding people of the MCAT? ... stop it!

The way I see it, if you are giving us advice..we don't need it

If you're advertising for an MCAT prep service, you are probably doing ur firm more harm than good by posting...so you should STOP!

• 3 weeks later...

Actually you have misunderstood me, the link I posted the link because for the students who come here to learn and understand the basics about Mcat. I dont think im harming anybody by posting that link, in fact i have been insulted here in this forum for several times. I didnt mind it and i continue to do the good work. Please dont misunderstand me ok. wish you happy christmas and newyear.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived