Premed 101 Forums

question regarding letters and verifiers?

my question is one that i'm sure goes thru everybody's mind....do they really "verify" all the activities?...or is a crapshoot where they can randomly pick things to check...

how important are the letters? because everybody i'm sure is gonna get good letters singing their praises...so is it true that it only comes down to letters and that stuff if ur tied with someone? like it seems if u make it to the interview and do a really good job in there, then really they might not even look at ur written stuff (essays, sketch etc.) in much detail..if at all (like in western's closed interview)

just some things that were going thru my head..thanks guys :)

my question is one that i'm sure goes thru everybody's mind....do they really "verify" all the activities?...or is a crapshoot where they can randomly pick things to check...

how important are the letters? because everybody i'm sure is gonna get good letters singing their praises...so is it true that it only comes down to letters and that stuff if ur tied with someone? like it seems if u make it to the interview and do a really good job in there, then really they might not even look at ur written stuff (essays, sketch etc.) in much detail..if at all (like in western's closed interview)

just some things that were going thru my head..thanks guys :)

Yes, they do random checks.

Archived