Premed 101 Forums

Sept 12.. doomsday?

MedNerd

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not going to apply to U of T this year (I'm not really competitive there because I'm in 3rd year and because of a bad grade I got in 1st year)... but still going to apply to Mac. It does suck so bad, I don't want to study for this test again, and I'm so busy this year so I don't know if I'm going to have time to re-write in Jan. *sigh* oh well... I'm going to have to make time, especailly since Western is by far my fave school of the bunch!

I'm not going to apply to U of T this year (I'm not really competitive there because I'm in 3rd year and because of a bad grade I got in 1st year)... but still going to apply to Mac. It does suck so bad, I don't want to study for this test again, and I'm so busy this year so I don't know if I'm going to have time to re-write in Jan. *sigh* oh well... I'm going to have to make time, especailly since Western is by far my fave school of the bunch!

I think Jan might be better than the end of the winter term (you might be completely burned out by April). Best of luck though :D I'm going to try to April and see how it goes...............hopefully better than the August disaster

hey law...what's ur numeric definition of being competitive...just asking...

Archived