Premed 101 Forums

sketch verifier

Hello every1

I have a couple of questions on the sketch:

Do we write our high school diploma attained under formal education?

And for awards and education- Its ok to write "Documentation available upon request" right?

Sorry if its been discussed before...the second one probably has but iemailed omsas and they said omsas cant advice or answer these questions:S

along the lines of verifiers....

Do we absolutely need verifiers for everything?? Some of the things I did were a few years back. I don't think I have any documentation and I don't know if it will be possible to get a verifier. I'm still trying to contact the organizations, but in some cases, I don't think they'd have the records from that far back. (i.e. I know the volunteer coordinator for one of my things isn't even in canada anymore)

along the lines of verifiers....

Do we absolutely need verifiers for everything?? Some of the things I did were a few years back. I don't think I have any documentation and I don't know if it will be possible to get a verifier. I'm still trying to contact the organizations, but in some cases, I don't think they'd have the records from that far back. (i.e. I know the volunteer coordinator for one of my things isn't even in canada anymore)

you should have a verifier for everything in your 48 item list.

• 2 weeks later...

also what did u guys write for other 2 boxes afetr duration...i think it was competition or something.....and did this happen to sum1...i have a activity listed but no verifier...but i have a letter from 1 of my teachers who wrote it in 2005 and it talks about that activity.....so can i put doc. avail. and present them that letter??

________

Honda CBR125RR history

Archived