Premed 101 Forums

Forgot to List Geograhic Location in U of O

I'm haven't looked at the sketch in a while so I'm not sure what you mean... Did you just forget to add where you volunteered? (Ie Toronto, Ottawa...?) If so, I wouldn't worry about it. I doubt they care much. If they're curious, they'll ask at the interview, provided you get one. If what you forgot was the type (ie hospital), then maybe it's a bit more important (although just a bit!)& I would contact OMSAS...

Just to confirm when they ask us to list the location where the volunteer work took place- do they mean ottawa, toronto or do they mean where in Toronto or ottawa..

Because in the sketch we already listed where it took place..mentioning again in the detailed would be redundant wont it?

Just to confirm when they ask us to list the location where the volunteer work took place- do they mean ottawa, toronto or do they mean where in Toronto or ottawa..

Because in the sketch we already listed where it took place..mentioning again in the detailed would be redundant wont it?

Ottawa seems to want information already listed and no description field to insert some of the information as mentioned above. I had the location in my word document and because there was no specific field for this I forgot to put it somewhere? Hopefully between the Verifier title and address, academic or summer they will determine location

So you do mean location as in Ottawa or Toronto? If so, honestly, I'm sure it's the last thing on their mind. I'm guessing they won't even notice. Don't worry about it :) Like I said, if they're really curious, they'll ask you at the interview... I'm pretty sure they don't just disqualify applicants who forgot such things, they ask them for the info.

Archived