Premed 101 Forums

UWO interview

Hey guys, I appologize in advance if thsi question has been asked a million times but...

I am a second year student at UWO, my average last year was well over 3.70.My question is, if all MCAT cutoffs are met, will I FOR SURE get an interview next year? aka do they automatically give everyone who meets the MCAT cutoffs and has one year above 3.7 an interview, no questions asked?

Thanks

Yeah, but then you need to make sure your app shows that you intend on taking 30 credits in your year of application and that either that year or the one you have completed has X number of senior credits - forgot exactly how many, but UWO's website addresses that.

actually thats not totally nesseary (i haven't picked my witner term courses yet)... so they said if there is confusion they would contact you and ask.

Yeah, but the OP is a second year student, which means it's unlikely (s)he can graduate by next year with an Honours degree.

she's asking a theoretical question about applying in her third year. "IF mcats meet the cutoff and I already have one year >3.7"

Archived