Premed 101 Forums

McGill Interview Invites for IP

tbo

Anyone received an invite that applied during the Nov 15 cycle for IP students? Someone here noted they received an invite but was from the early decision pool.

Last year there were a few posts on December 19th (which was a Tuesday) when people started getting notified. I'm quite antsy about McGill as it is one of my top choices.

hahaha yeah there's another thread that uses IP as international student (dunno how the P works into the abbreviation for international though) But it seems as though some people have posted on that other thread that they have recieved invites? I'd assume it would be around now, since their interview days would be less than a month away now.

Ugh. I hope that's not true, although as the days continue on, you may be right. I've only heard 1 person have an interview invite (meshuga3). The caveat is that he/she applied early decision, then was apparently deferred, but the question is whether or not other invites for regular Internationals were already sent out as well.

You'd expect people to excitedly announce their interview invites on this site, wouldn't you??

Anyone received an invite that applied during the Nov 15 cycle for IP students? Someone here noted they received an invite but was from the early decision pool.

Last year there were a few posts on December 19th (which was a Tuesday) when people started getting notified. I'm quite antsy about McGill as it is one of my top choices.

your post made my heart skipped a beat..........

Archived