Premed 101 Forums

Interview invite countdown

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You got one.. tonight? Or earlier today (umm.. probably obviously, but I thought I'd ask!)?

I think it's a good sign! Why would they bother asking if they weren't seriously considering interviewing you!

i just got a weird email from ottawa asking me to clarify my science prereqs. I HAVE THEM! do you think this is good or bad?

Ok, I thought they were going to ask me why I had a bad mark in one of my classes hahhaha.

Hopefully I got one, I didn't last year... and yes I got the email during the day but I went shopping because I was sick of being tied to my email all day in anticipation.

Hey, I'll be cool as a cucumber come May if I get an interview :cool: !! Ottawa U gets.. what, 3000 or so applicants? And they interview.. about 400? That's about 13%!! (ouch!)

And if you look at this document:

http://www.afmc.ca/pdf/2008_admissions_book.pdf

They eventually offered admission last year to 221 applicants (69 declined and 2 deferred).. so that's more than half of those that are interviewed eventually get in!

I'd take those chances over where I sit now pre-interview aaaaaany day :).

Lol.. but get back to me in May if I get an interview tomorrow, and I maaay be singing a different story :eek: !

Good luck everyone!

Hey, I'll be cool as a cucumber come May if I get an interview :cool: !! Ottawa U gets.. what, 3000 or so applicants? And they interview.. about 400? That's about 13%!! (ouch!)

And if you look at this document:

http://www.afmc.ca/pdf/2008_admissions_book.pdf

They eventually offered admission last year to 221 applicants (69 declined and 2 deferred).. so that's more than half of those that are interviewed eventually get in!

I'd take those chances over where I sit now pre-interview aaaaaany day :).

Lol.. but get back to me in May if I get an interview tomorrow, and I maaay be singing a different story :eek: !

Good luck everyone!

LOL... I'm willing to bet you'd be a very anxious, fidgetty cucumber!:P

Archived