Premed 101 Forums

Interview invite countdown

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all,

According to Chantal Renaud from the University of Ottawa, invites will be coming out on the 31st of January. I'm not sure if you all remember last year's fiasco but they decided to do a rolling notification whereby sending invites in batches instead of one big batch. Truly nerve racking couple of days. Hopefully UofO admin are kind to us this year and make either the good or bad news delivery nice and quick.

ps in province (ottawa area) gpa cutoffs are 3.65 this year (according to Chantal Renaud)

10 days (hopefully)....and counting.

Regards,

Dr. E77

What about in-province, out of ottawa area? I really hope the cutoff for this pool stayed at 3.83 as well:(

Hi med2012,

Sorry to say I only inquired about ottawa region cutoffs. My best bet would be to email UofO admin and find out yourself.

Best regards,

Dr. E77

i think itd stay at 3.83, the dude who posted earlier about getting the grad package got an email saying that theyd be interviewing about 550 people. unless they got a much better pool of applicants in which they could then set the bar higher, it is likely that the cut stayed at 3.83 as they are interviewing the same if not more ppl this year...

just my two cents

hey everyone,

Are there other people here that applied to the french stream? I'm just wondering if anyone would know from previous years, how many french students applied and how many were offered interviews.

thanks!

On average about 400-500 people apply to the French stream and about a 100-150 or so are offered interviews.

Archived