Premed 101 Forums

ummm.. 20 minutes left? for all those who haven't heard!

Ummmm... is anyone else confused.. about how U of O is going to get the rest of the emails out in the next 20 minutes? Geez, this feels like last year.. when they kept telling us there were more invites to come out and made us wait a week, but it turned out all that was left were rejections!

How are you guys holding up out there who haven't heard yet?!?!

We're in this together so lets start this new thread to see if anyone hears in the last.. umm... 18 minutes of the work day, now!! lol.

**Hugs** out to all of you!!

xo

Couldn't agree more. I cannot wait any longer. Why don't they just tell us already?

But then I think about it, how are they possibly going to send thousands of rejection emails in say 2 hours?

I feel like crying but at the same time I am very frustrated.:(

I just want this to be over.

Ummmm... is anyone else confused.. about how U of O is going to get the rest of the emails out in the next 20 minutes? Geez, this feels like last year.. when they kept telling us there were more invites to come out and made us wait a week, but it turned out all that was left were rejections!

How are you guys holding up out there who haven't heard yet?!?!

We're in this together so lets start this new thread to see if anyone hears in the last.. umm... 18 minutes of the work day, now!! lol.

**Hugs** out to all of you!!

xo

Seems like invites have gone out, and no rejections have. Which doesn't corraborate with UofO's statement that "Invitations and Rejections" will go out on the 31st.

So I guess, for now.....stay positive! lol

I just got a rejection email. Apparently my sketch didn't make the cut. However, last year I interviewed & my sketch has improved (significantly) from last year. I just don't understand this...

I hate UOttawa for that reason. It is so fcked up.

i doubt you would have deleted it... you would have seen the UOttawa heading nice and clear! :rolleyes:

it seems extrememly ridiculous to have some rejections go out today and the rest of them tomorrow. unfortunately, i think it's safe to say that if you're not under the grad review (ie in grad school but wouldn't have met the undergrad requirements) then you're out. (like my sorry self as well).

Hi Kiwi,

Yes, the e-mails are personalized. In the e-mail I received, they had put my name, OMSAS number, and interview time and date, so maybe it's just taking a long time to send them out? There were 3000+ applicants right? I have my fingers crossed for everyone who is still waiting!

Archived