Premed 101 Forums

2008 CountDown Thread...

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Does anybody know how to make that webpage where you have a day, hour, minute, second counter to may 15? I reckon I saw something like it about other things....

There's one such "countdown stand" for Olympics in Downtown Vancouver near UBC Robson Square. Maybe they can set one up near LSC for May 15? :D

Hey everyone,

Hang tight, results will be out before you know it! Don't forget, no matter what it's only one year and if things don't work out this year, be patient... YOU'LL GET IN! If you want it, you'll get it! Trust me! But anyways, I'm finishing up my second year now and will be moving out of my basement suite in Kerrisdale. For those of you who don't know Vancouver, it's half way between UBC and VGH where you will be spending all of your time. If you're looking for accomodation, send me a message. This place is great and perfectly located for med students w/o a car (or w/ one too).

Good luck everyone!

I think May 15th is the day. I remember they released the result on the same day as every other med schools in Canada. UT already confirmed that they will release the result on the 15th on their website. oh well.. I could be wrong..

I think May 15th is the day. I remember they released the result on the same day as every other med schools in Canada. UT already confirmed that they will release the result on the 15th on their website. oh well.. I could be wrong..

i hope you're right.;)

Archived