Premed 101 Forums

Forum/facebook group for this year's class

Alright, so I've now created a facebook group for everyone intending to join the class of meds '12! It's no problem to join for now if you're still uncertain regarding which school you'll be attending (if you've received multiple offers). For the sake of clarity, though, please leave the group if you end up accepting an offer from another school (we don't want to let it get too bloated by the end of the summer!).

The link is http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gi...9898534&ref=mf .

I was wondering the same thing. I am almost certain that I'll be accepting Ottawa's offer and would like to be able to talk to future classmates about stuff like accomodation etc.. I am totally new to Ottawa and have no idea about where to live, who to live with etc etc :P Would anyone care to advise? Oh and feel free to msg me if you are in the same boat!

lol it's funny that last year the first thing that happened was that facebook groups were made for each class to join immediately.... good part about it is it helps waitlisters figure out how much the class has actually filled. So get on it!! hahaha (i'd do it myself, but still waiting for western to answer)

The facebook group is a really good idea, I created one for Meds11 last year and we have almost everyone in both classes in the group now. It's also a great place to ask questions, I know that we had a few meds10 on our group to help us out!

Congrats to everyone!

weird! It's set to 'global' for community, so it should be open to all of facebook. And it's set to 'open' access.

If anyone with more facebook experience wants to help, PM me your facebook info and I'll see if I can make you an admin. I want to get this sorted asap.

is there 1 for french and 1 for english or are both together - eg sambas- aren't you french class?

I didn't think to create a separate one for the French stream...it would be nice for us all to get to know each other, regardless of stream, anyway! But feel free to create discussion topics specifically for other French stream students!

Hi guys,

I'll be in 3rd year at Ottawa Med in Sept and I am looking for a female roomate to share a 2 bdrm apt very close to RGN ( Riverside/Smyth, right on transitway or 15 min walk). Please contact me as soon as possible so I can tell the superintendent to keep the apt. I am clean, studios female and since I'll be in 3 rd year - I'll be gone a lot. My building has hydro included in rent unlike many other buildings along Riverside so please contact me as soon as possible - admitittoday@gmail.com - maryna

p.s. the rent is $1000 divided into 2

Archived