Premed 101 Forums

group interviews?

Guest FockI'mOld!

Guest FockI'mOld!

Just wanted some clarification about the interview. In a non-MMI interview, are there other applicants being interviewed at the same time? A friend of mine told me that there will usually be a panel of interviewers and two other interviewees with you. This is news to me because I thought it was a panel of interviewers and only you in the room.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Nope never was never will be because a lot of the questions they may ask/responses you give can be quite personal and it is noboby else's business. I'm sure there are privacy issue at stake and also I don't think you can conduct a decent interview when you have to listen to 3 people talk at the same time. Your friend is probably very confused with something else

Two men enter, one man leaves...

Seriously, I don't think that happens anywhere in Canada. Once upon a time Mac used to do a group interview/discussion as part of their selection process, to assess how well you interacted in a group setting but they haven't done that for years.

Just wanted some clarification about the interview. In a non-MMI interview' date=' are there other applicants being interviewed at the same time? A friend of mine told me that there will usually be a panel of interviewers and two other interviewees with you. This is news to me because I thought it was a panel of interviewers and only you in the room.[/quote']

This seems to be what some US schools do, definitely not Canadian schools.

• 3 months later...

Archived