Premed 101 Forums

Really? For non-swomen? That seems very low.

I think supafield must've misread the above question - he posted the SWOMEN cutoffs from last year. Last years' non-SWOMEN interview cutoffs were:

9PS 10VS 11BS QWS, Total = 30Q

3.70 GPA (full course load years x2; x1 gets you an interview and potentially a conditional acceptance based upon achieving the 3.70 in the year of application).

For a few consecutive years before last year, the MCAT cuts were 10/10/10 Q, Total =30. GPA has remained consistant.

• 3 weeks later...
A V8 engine is a V engine with eight cylinders mounted on the crankcase in two banks of four cylinders, in most cases set at a right angle to each other but sometimes at a narrower angle, with all eight pistons driving a common crankshaft.

============================

Kyle

Our mission is to provide high quality end to end solutions to the BPO segment in a manner that will improve the operational efficiency while reducing the cost of the services to the client.

4thdimension1@gmail.com

Interesting, I thought it was a juice promoting violence to those that don't eat vegetables

Just a little note, I heard from a good source that even if you are swomen, the minimum Verbal for western is 11 for an interview. UWO says its 8, but I had an 8 in Verbal and rewrote and got an 11. I know it's probs too late now, sry

So I sit here and I ask myself, "Self...why would UWO publish one set of 'official' criteria and then have a set of 'unofficial' criteria that homm_town alone seems to have heard about?" Qui bono?

I haven't come up with a good answer yet, so I would appreciate having at least a hint as to who your "good source" is...

pb

WHATT? is this for real?

Meeting the minima doesn't guarantee an interview, but you pretty much would have had to have served time in a federal prison to be denied an interview if you meet the cut-offs.

But it is possible to be denied an interview if you meet the cut-offs, therefore classA is technically correct.

Still interested in homm_town's source...

pb

Just a little note, I heard from a good source that even if you are swomen, the minimum Verbal for western is 11 for an interview. UWO says its 8, but I had an 8 in Verbal and rewrote and got an 11. I know it's probs too late now, sry

It only takes a few minutes of reading the "Accepted/Rejected/Waitlisted???" thread to know that your source is completely wrong. ;)

Ploughboy I was just being sarcastic, i dont have you on any technicality. I just know that "meeting the cutoffs doesnt guarantee interview" always comes up in crazy claims like these.

Geez, it appears my sarcasm detector is on the fritz again...

Good luck with immuo. Pass the ball...

Maybe its infected?

Thanks PB

Could well be. I think I'm probably a carrier for every disease known to man by this point.

Random rant: two of the patients I'm looking after currently have diarrhea, are c-diff tox positive and I've put them on metronidazole. Yet according to the numbers that my hospital supplied to the government, last month we only had 7 cases of c-diff in the whole organization (two big hospitals). I find it hard to believe that I'm caring for 28% of all of the c-diff cases in the city. Or maybe I'm just dirty...

Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled discussion of UWO's cutoffs.

Archived