Premed 101 Forums

Inquiry about OOP interviewee billet

Hey,

I am a OOP student from UWO. I received an interview for UBC, and I noticed that there's a billeting option for OOP students.

I want to find out more, but no one responded to my email. So i am curious if anyone can provide me more info as to how the billeting service works? Thanks.

Regards,

RHM

I also e-mailed the service but received no reply.

I will be in Vancounver for the February 14-15 weekend, and am a bit worried to be able to book a place in a hotel on time (seeing its Valentines day).

I hope they reply soon, otherwise I may just book a hotel next in a few days. I don't want to end up sleeping on the streets!~

I'm sure you can find SOMETHING in Vancouver for accomodations even if you just showed up the day of...I would hold off if you can get something for free (I'm assuming billeting is staying with med students...?).

Hey, not sure if they have contacted you by this time, but they sent me an email this afternoon saying that billeting is still being arranged and attached some info about on-campus accommodations (guest rooms at UBC residences) to look into just in case. It seems a lot of them have very limited space so if you are considering these options you should just book now.

Archived