Premed 101 Forums

Feb 23 or Feb 25

So while I'm waaaaaiting to see if I get an interview, I was wondering - are these two events mentioned below the same or different? If the same, is the correct date Feb 23 or 25? In other words, if someone could post the official date, time and place for this practice MMI event, I would greatly appreciate it. :)

For those of you who are wondering, the practice MMIs put on by the medical students will be held:

Wednesday February 25th from 5 pm until 8:30 pm

I look forward to grilling many of you that day.

But for now, chill out and enjoy your Christmas holidays instead of posting on here! Sheesh you guys!

Further Evidence for Interviews coming out this week:

MD Ambassador's and Dr. Bagnal (who is big in the MD interview scene at the UofA) is hosting a Med Interview prep session on Monday Feb 23 at 5 in Katz building 1080. (If that is the wrong date or building number I will re post).

Anyways,

It would be weird for them to have this session before the interviews were sent. Therefore, my ESPN also suggests they will be sent out this week. I bet the first wave will be sent out tomorrow :)

These are separate events.

Unfortunately, for the MD Ambassador's mock MMI (which is wed the 25th) an RSVP is required. But, if you were desperate, you could show up anyways and test your luck, maybe an RSVP will no show. Registration is in the new Katz building in front of the Tim hortons. I think registration would be around 515, mine is at 525, but it says be there 10 minutes early. Also, there are 2 groups for this, so if the first co-hort is full, there could be room in the second if you were willing to wait around to 630 or so... However, this is mostly speculation and I have no idea how flexible they would be for someone with no RSVP

The other event, on Monday the 23rd at 5:00 is open to all people. I believe it will just be a discussion on what to expect for the UofA interview. It is in room 1080 in the Katz building.

Archived