Premed 101 Forums

2 Days to Go. Who's Nervous!

I have 9 days before mine, and I'm already freaking out. I went and got my hair cut/coloured yesterday for my interview and I think I was babbling like an incoherent idiot the whole time. The mere mention of this upcoming day of hell is enough to send me into a mental tailspin (apparently)

On a positive note, I think I finally have my outfit finalized! (This is a big deal for me. I've been trying very hard to find something good for about a month now!)

HaHa! Switcheroo you sound a lot like me! I've been debating what to wear for months. Finally I decided to wear something that was already in my wardrobe and comfortable. I wore a suit last year and was very uncomfortable.

Got my hair cut a few a days ago as well. Cut the long hair that I have been growing out for about 8 years to a medium length cut. The things you have to sacrafice for medicine! I hope it's worth it!

For those who are interviewing this weekend, the Med1 class is having a pizza night at the UofM Bannetyne campus in Theatre B at 6:15 pm this Friday. It will give you a chance to have a relaxed night of free pizza, icebreakers, presentations from the Med 1's, and some last minute advice. You can also get a tour of the campus to know where to park, where the MMI will take place etc. Hope to see you all there.

Hey--there will be no bumping or starting of threads that remind me of my impending interview. I'm working the denial angle right now as a way of reducing anxiety, and you're screwing up my whole plan!! :P

It's probably a good idea to be checking the med school message boards, then. ;)

Archived