Premed 101 Forums

MCAT Registration

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I used firefox and I got into the site at 2:00pm(est) after waiting 15 minutes.

There's still plenty of Ottawa sites, for those of you who are wondering.

however, only morning seats are left at Ottawa location for June 18th. I wonder if there were any afternoon seats available for that date in ottawa. Was anyone able to register for an afternoon seat in Ottawa for June 18th? Anyone know if they will open up more seats at a later date for may or june test dates?

I keep getting this:

An error has occurred.

There is an issue accessing your account. You should have more success if you try again in a few minutes. You may have to try more than once and you should probably wait a few mintues between each attempt, but if you are not successful after another try or two, please feel free to contact the MCAT Resource Center for assistance: (202) 828-0690. Thanks for your patience!

Is the AAMC suppose to send you a confirmation email once you register for your account or something? like with your log in information? I just registered my account today... and I didn receive any email...

I keep getting this:

An error has occurred.

There is an issue accessing your account. You should have more success if you try again in a few minutes. You may have to try more than once and you should probably wait a few mintues between each attempt, but if you are not successful after another try or two, please feel free to contact the MCAT Resource Center for assistance: (202) 828-0690. Thanks for your patience!

Is the AAMC suppose to send you a confirmation email once you register for your account or something? like with your log in information? I just registered my account today... and I didn receive any email...

I never got a confirmation e-mail either once I registered for an account. Also, I got the same message earlier, however after an hour or so, I was able to register for a course! Keep trying! Good luck! :)

^ thanks, I was finally able to log in... but ALL of the london dates for July and August had filled up!! I was like WTF?? I registered for September 12, the last exam day of the year.

Just out of curiosity, when did AAMC announce their March 5th opening date? I know when I was checking last week, the June registration date was still TBA, so I was like oh, I have time if I want to write it in July or August.

End of stress mode, now I can finally study for orgo...

i am registered for the june 18 2pm seasting in ottawa.

i would like to register for a second date. does anyone have any recommendations for a second date? should i register today?

I don't think that you can be registered for more than one date at a time. As for a possible rewrite after that, it usually takes about a month to get scores back, so I would be considering dates at least a month later if it was me.

I don't think that you can be registered for more than one date at a time. As for a possible rewrite after that, it usually takes about a month to get scores back, so I would be considering dates at least a month later if it was me.

I totally forgot about the start of registration! Just setr up my date, lots of stuff left for Toronto! I'm

Date: Friday, August 21, 2009 14:00 PM

Address: 2 Bloor St West, 22nd Floor

Toronto, ON M4W3E2 CANADA

Anybody else completely freaked out that we are now officially set to write the MCAT? ;)

Anybody else completely freaked out that we are now officially set to write the MCAT? ;)

I am! I'm writing on Sept. 12 and its my first time. I'm feeling quite overwhelmed at the prospect of the next 5 months. I guess you just gotta take it one day at a time.

I totally forgot about the start of registration! Just setr up my date, lots of stuff left for Toronto! I'm

Date: Friday, August 21, 2009 14:00 PM

Address: 2 Bloor St West, 22nd Floor

Toronto, ON M4W3E2 CANADA

heyy I have the exact same time and place! and yea I just registered today and im totally freaked out!!

I am in the same boat. The spots, especially afternoon ones were filled up by 11 am when I was finally able to log into the stupid AAMC site. I am hoping to write either May 28 or June 18th in Ottawa, if anyone plans on dropping it, please send me a PM! Thanks!

Archived