Premed 101 Forums

Is entering medical school at 24 too old?

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lol how is this even being debated....?

The median is the 50th percentile score where half will be above and half below.

? I thought median was the most often encountered #. I.e. the median for a combo of #s 3, 14, 7, 3, 2, 4 will be 3. Or is that the mode? I haven't touched on that since HS, lol.

And let this be your last attempt Jochi...positive thoughts that you get accepted EVERYWHERE...

Damned rights. You're far more articulate than I so if you can't interview your way to a seat I'm in trouble. BUt I'm not in trouble - I'm getting in.

We'll be classmates, it'll be great. ;)

Jochi...did you apply to the US...they seem to love love love exposure...

I applied last year, realized I couldn't afford it halfway through and stopped sending updates and secondaries. I might be able to get a loan next year, so I may apply this or next summer, but it's up in the air.

Good luck tommorrow..

...you are a unique med school applicant...I do not know of anyone who graduated from university then went on to be a paramedic...well, they cannot say that you do not have exposure...

Heh, I'm not the only one, actually...leviathan from here was the trailblazer, he's at a Caribbean med school now. But thanks for the well-wishes.:)

? I thought median was the most often encountered #. I.e. the median for a combo of #s 3, 14, 7, 3, 2, 4 will be 3. Or is that the mode? I haven't touched on that since HS, lol.

I thought everyone knew this stuff... but between my two degrees I have taken 3.5 courses in Stats and methods begrudgingly lol. So maybe I'm too quick to assume.

Archived