Premed 101 Forums

Mcgill wait list 2013

There should be some movement when UofT sends out acceptances. They should be out by next week if it's like last years schedule:)

I hope they come out next week. But when I talked to UofT on Tuesday they repeated what the email from the interview invites said, that notification would be at the end of the month.

I hope they come out next week. But when I talked to UofT on Tuesday they repeated what the email from the interview invites said, that notification would be at the end of the month.

from a service point of view, it is always better to keep the expectations of the person you are serving low.. so that when something happens quicker, better, less painfully, the person on the receiving end will be happier...

If they say it will come out next week, but it doesn't.. they will only hear bad things.

A wise dentist once told me that he tells his patients that it may hurt a bit, but often times it doesn't hurt at all.... because that keeps his patients thinking that he did a really good job...

you are essentially exceeding the customer's expectations. the expectations that you set.

from a service point of view, it is always better to keep the expectations of the person you are serving low.. so that when something happens quicker, better, less painfully, the person on the receiving end will be happier...

If they say it will come out next week, but it doesn't.. they will only hear bad things.

A wise dentist once told me that he tells his patients that it may hurt a bit, but often times it doesn't hurt at all.... because that keeps his patients thinking that he did a really good job...

you are essentially exceeding the customer's expectations. the expectations that you set.

wise words

Archived