Premed 101 Forums

Clear this up...

"Have completed or be in the final year of a program leading to a 4-year honours or equivalent undergraduate degree at a recognized university and expect to have completed a minimum of 20 full equivalent courses by the end of the academic year in which the application is being made"

what does the bolded statement mean?

does it mean that if i complete my undergrad and take the next year off, i wont be able to apply because i didnt take 20 courses that year before my application?

EDIT: http://www.schulich.uwo.ca/education/admissions/medicine/documents/FAQs20080930.pdf page 2/10

"Have completed or be in the final year of a program leading to a 4-year honours or equivalent undergraduate degree at a recognized university and expect to have completed a minimum of 20 full equivalent courses by the end of the academic year in which the application is being made"

what does the bolded statement mean?

does it mean that if i complete my undergrad and take the next year off, i wont be able to apply because i didnt take 20 courses that year before my application?

EDIT: http://www.schulich.uwo.ca/education/admissions/medicine/documents/FAQs20080930.pdf page 2/10

You have have to be one over worked student to take 20 full courses in one year :) That is the equivalent of an entire degree.

They just want you to have a standard honours degree completed prior to entry. Such a degree would have 20 courses in it at least (5 0.5 credits per term, and 8 terms).

You have have to be one over worked student to take 20 full courses in one year :) That is the equivalent of an entire degree.

They just want you to have a standard honours degree completed prior to entry. Such a degree would have 20 courses in it at least (5 0.5 credits per term, and 8 terms).

oh nice thanks!!

Archived