Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

If he's taking summer school, then he'll probably get a reading/study week before exams. I believe that's what he's referring to. :)

Ah... that makes sense... I was thinking he was going to be REALLY burnt out by then... haha

And the Stupid Idiot of The Day Award goes to.....

Me :)

lol

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks guys! I couldn't be any f*cking happier!

I have no idea where I'm going now. lol. McGill was my top choice since I started my application for this cycle. Then I abandoned all hope. Now I'm conflicted. But I'll decide that tomorrow or something. For now.... :D

Thanks guys! I couldn't be any f*cking happier!

I have no idea where I'm going now. lol. McGill was my top choice since I started my application for this cycle. Then I abandoned all hope. Now I'm conflicted. But I'll decide that tomorrow or something. For now.... :D

dee I'm thoroughly proud of you

I just got off the waitlist into mcgill med school!!!!!!!!!

:D

Fantastic man! I can understand how conflicted you may be, but you have been struck by lightening by your original first choice. :P Two top schools to choose from. Just remember :) in Montreal, you may have to slow down in driving! :D

Wow, I totally think there was a slight earthquake in downtown TO just now... either that our mount sinai is shaking lol.

LOL same! I was just sitting in my office going "...either this room is shaking or the nerves of this summer are finally getting to me....."

The radio said that 10s of thousands of people felt it...:confused:

Wow, I totally think there was a slight earthquake in downtown TO just now... either that our mount sinai is shaking lol.

thank god im not the only one who felt it, that was super scary and it stopped in a minute so I questioned if studying was driving me crazy

LOL same! I was just sitting in my office going "...either this room is shaking or the nerves of this summer are finally getting to me....."

The radio said that 10s of thousands of people felt it...:confused:

That's exactly what I thought! I'm sitting here trying to finish this paper and it felt like the floor was giving way beneath me or like the building was moving. I thought I was being crazy, then I asked one of my labmates "is it just me, or is the earth moving?" Then some pathologists we work with run to our lab and say "omg did you guys feel that?! I feel so dizzy!" hahaha. Fun times.

That's exactly what I thought! I'm sitting here trying to finish this paper and it felt like the floor was giving way beneath me or like the building was moving. I thought I was being crazy, then I asked one of my labmates "is it just me, or is the earth moving?" Then some pathologists we work with run to our lab and say "omg did you guys feel that?! I feel so dizzy!" hahaha. Fun times.

lmao saaaaame. I just went out into the hallway and everyone was out there going "what the heck was that??!!" (...I'm also in Mt. Sinai...)

lmao saaaaame. I just went out into the hallway and everyone was out there going "what the heck was that??!!" (...I'm also in Mt. Sinai...)

Haha, that's funny. I wonder how it felt at ground level, I'm on the sixth floor. Now I'm going to wait intensely for aftershocks lol.

Archived