Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've finally brought myself into the latter part of the 20th century (yes, I really mean 20th) and bought something, for the first time ever, on ebay:). Also with that purchase I have started Christmas shopping already. lol. Too bad I never get it ALL done this early. I'm always still looking (usually for my brother) a few days before:rolleyes:

Everything is ready to go for tomorrow when I attempt to make turkey dinner for 10 people:eek: Hopefully it all turns out edible at least! lol

I would also like to share one of the most hilarious links ever. Grover parodies the Old Spice Guy:

Apparently it's York's reading week. I'm so jealous.

You shouldn't be. You learn more than them - that you should be proud of. If you were working now, you wouldn't be getting a break. You would be getting a break in December, during Christmas break. The reason why they invented this reading week is because they eliminated all of the other Muslim/Jewish Holy Days from calendar (I think it was only Muslim and Jewish...)

I've finally brought myself into the latter part of the 20th century (yes, I really mean 20th) and bought something, for the first time ever, on ebay:). Also with that purchase I have started Christmas shopping already. lol. Too bad I never get it ALL done this early. I'm always still looking (usually for my brother) a few days before:rolleyes:

Everything is ready to go for tomorrow when I attempt to make turkey dinner for 10 people:eek: Hopefully it all turns out edible at least! lol

I would also like to share one of the most hilarious links ever. Grover parodies the Old Spice Guy:

LOVEEEEEEEE the Grover parody. I saw it on my friend's wall. I cracked up. Hilarious.

Good luck with the turkey!!! :)

LOVEEEEEEEE the Grover parody. I saw it on my friend's wall. I cracked up. Hilarious.

Good luck with the turkey!!! :)

"I am on a horse... (moo)... cow" :D

I loved Grover when I was a kid. Grover, Kermit, and Big Bird were my favourite Muppets on Sesame Street:)

Thanks! T-minus ~3.5 hours until it goes in!

Argh, why is Wikipedia always better than every proper journal search!

LOL! There was one day I literally spent 2 hours searching journal articles for relavent info for a lab report, and found NOTHING. I read the wikipedia article, went down to the references, found the journal articles the author(s) used, read them, and then used them for the report :P. Now that's the first place I go to find general information about a topic so I know what to look for elsewhere- lol!

It's time to burst the bubble...boys, any girl that tells you "size doesn't matter" is full of bull****.

Or else is inexperienced.

LOL! There was one day I literally spent 2 hours searching journal articles for relavent info for a lab report, and found NOTHING. I read the wikipedia article, went down to the references, found the journal articles the author(s) used, read them, and then used them for the report :P. Now that's the first place I go to find general information about a topic so I know what to look for elsewhere- lol!

Exactly! Journals are just way too specific.

In other news, I bought Tim's coffee for coffee makers and I'm trying to extract the coffee from the grains without a machine. Not very efficient- but this thing is WAY stronger than Nescafe.

Wow...I can't believe 2 different people actually had the audacity to say 'who the F is Dimebag??" Those people shoot be shot themselves.

I will for sure listen to some Pantera when I get off work today. Right after I smoke a fatty and drink some Jack and Coke!! I'll probably pick up the ol' guitar and jam out some Dimebag riffs too!!

Wow...I can't believe 2 different people actually had the audacity to say 'who the F is Dimebag??" Those people shoot be shot themselves.

I will for sure listen to some Pantera when I get off work today. Right after I smoke a fatty and drink some Jack and Coke!! I'll probably pick up the ol' guitar and jam out some Dimebag riffs too!!

I can't believe you're changing the subject either Spambot!

I also can't believe I've woken up at 6am MST to try and log in to CASPer for the mac application....

Yesterday, I finished proposal number 1. Let's see if this one flies by my supervisor. I have yet to finish proposal number 2, which is also questionable (not ethically though). Let's just hope that my 2 supervisors don't think I'm crazy after I show them both of these. lol.

I wonder if MotionAnalysis can design non-metal cameras..... :confused:

Oh yes, and I'm going to see another place today and I have a good feeling about this one. Let's hope I'm right. AND I would take a picture of my bathtub right now for all of you to see in what kind of a mess I live, but I'm WAY too grossed out and I'm trying to eat my breakfast. Yeah, the psycho was out of the bag yet again at 7am, slamming mother f*cking doors in the kitchen and hallways. Oh YES and she also left a cupboard open in the kitchen. Hmmmm... jeez... wonder when that happened?!

END point: I'm getting the f*ck away from here. It seems as though it's just going to get worse.

Archived