Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leap is freaked out. Leap is overstressed. Leap needs a nice vacation. Leap thinks supervisors are maybe a tiny bit insane. Leap agrees leap is insane to a degree, but not as much as leap's supervisors. Leap is talking to itself.

No... but in all seriousness... I haven't even finished one task and today I got 2 more... FML.

Not to mention that I was going to die from pain yesterday night and I took one Aspirin (which didn't do ****)... then half an hour later, I took another.... Then I fell asleep but in the morning, I wanted to throw up - I'm thinking because of Aspirins. Is this normal? :confused:

And no, I'm not pregnant. lol.

Blood test fail. Results normal.

Doc: You.Are.Stressed.

Deeman is forbidden from responding to this post. ;)

You mean the year that you started at UofT? And intensified over the summer after you burntout? And exponentially intensified over the past few weeks right when the new school year started after a summer of continually working too hard at the lab and taking courses? Your mental psyche is not invincible. Stop blaming other things. :P

10char. :cool:

never let a woman go, even when you know she can always be replaced, she can always be replaced. know lust only grows like anger and revenge. Oh, beauty comes and goes, but loves stays until the end.

Sweet, but like Ryan, I thought something was wrong. Lol. How enjoyable was your visit?

That's for Cnussey:)

Archived