Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Awww that's cute leap. I'm glad I have such an effect on you!

Always, Maverick. You melt my heart on the inside and outside. lol.

I'd need a weird physician wife, what are my choices: psychiatry, pathology, neurology, some hippy family doc.. any other suggestions? In the end I think I'll probably end up with an prof in the humanities or an artist, or one of the aforementioned doctors... maybe an environmental lawyer or lobbyist... nonetheless I don't really care about my partners income as long as they have interests I think are cool too (i.e. they could be a painter)

physical criteria: i like small girls (I'm shorter)... so 5'0-5'5, 100-140 pounds, race doesn't really matter, although i prefer white and spanish people aesthetically, not much of a tits guy, a b cup would be nice, i like tasteful tattoos and piercings, so that would be hot, but it doesn't matter either way

probably punkish, contrarian, capricious, care-free, opinionated, lackadaisical about how others view them, cheery (no more borderline personality people please!!), likes to travel and live in other countries, ridiculously smart and educated in the humanities, if she knows some science thats a plus, wants to have kids late, very cultured (in art and music), very open to new experiences, doesn't really see age as something that defines where "were supposed to be" in life

You should post that on match.com. LOL. I wonder how many people would actually respond. :) But that is going to be hard to find muse.... I would say you're rather picky. And to be honest, it's hard to find a girl who is not borderline...lol. Why educated in humanities though? Why not just educated overall? ;)

I like long walks on the beach and candlelight dinners.

Tell that to your girl. LOL. She'll be hooked (unless she's already).

I've mostly found people who've driven me insane in the bad way, lol!

Well, yes, me too. But this person drives me insane in a good way. He's like the epitome of what a male should be like (in my mind anyway). It's kind of weird to be around someone like that.... if you know what I mean. :o

You are my hero!:D

Thanks for the info!!! I'll have to let everyone know at the rink that we just have to wait it out. Maybe I can call them and get some shipped to my house.....

Just goes to show you how much of an impact some figure skaters/coaches have! Mind you... considering the sales to skaters and coaches probably kept them in buisness..... haha!

And in response to your comment about the Laffs: BAHAHAHAHA :D. Genius! I don't even think they have one this year, do they? :P But Kessel and Phagoof will take them all the way....... *eyeroll* hehehehe!

*Ducks and hides from angry Laffs fans*

At least you don't have to watch Phaneuf play your team (as much) anymore. It's aweful watching a Sens/Leafs game. And, of course, it seems to always be on TSN, so I have to listen to Pierre McGuire go on about how amazing he and Schenn are.

The plus is that they don't have a 1st round pick until 2012 (the end of the world, lol).

I wonder how much it's costing Ian to run this place. I hope he gets those ads going so he doesn't have to fork out all the money himself.
Post this in the suggestions thread to make sure Ian reads your comment!

Hahaha, that would be a hilarious profile, I might get a response in a few years or so. Idealized is different from practical though right? Love is capricious, and sometimes you jive with people you'd never expect.

Humanities just correlates with the openness to experience I was talking about, plus that's the kind of stuff I enjoy talking about and engaging myself in so it's a natural fit, education doesn't really matter in the end though, so long as the person is similar to the cool people I'm correlating with the people I met in my anthro, classics, sociology, history, psych, and phil classes.

As for their job, I honestly could care less, I was just going with the jive of the previous post :P

I suppose the only hard and fast rule would be looks, haha, not really attracted to fat or tall people.

I'll make an exception, the girl can be borderline, just not formally diagnosed... (seriously, lol).

You should post that on match.com. LOL. I wonder how many people would actually respond. :) But that is going to be hard to find muse.... I would say you're rather picky. And to be honest, it's hard to find a girl who is not borderline...lol. Why educated in humanities though? Why not just educated overall? ;)

It's awful watching the Leafs, period. :P

I mean, you go from 4-0-0 to what? 5-6-3? And you guys only have Kessel as your main scorer, and he can't even score against the Bruins.

Sorry, as a Habs fan I have to rip on the Leafs. :D

Are you implying that I'm a Leafs fan? :eek: I don't think I've ever been so insulted in my life!

Habs fan from Vancouver? Niiiiicce ! :D

There are quite a few habs fans in Vancouver. Back before the Canucks came into the league our parents and those born before 1970 had to choose between Toronto or Montreal... Or another American original 6 team. Lots of Detroit fans here too!

I'd have to say I'm a huge Canucks supporter, but I'm more than happy to watch any hockey game... Yes, even a leafs game... Hopefully this saturday against the leafs will be a good game. If there ever was a team known for breaking other teams slumps- it's the Canucks...

Oh, you would be surprised, Muse (about match.com)! I could bet you that some females would respond fast but I have no money (just in case I lost and match somehow became normal over the past couple of months - I set up an account for my oh-so-lonely friend who is now dating some oh-so-lovely boy from match and the messages she received before meeting this boy were absolutely hilarious).

So, your girl will be artsy, slim and short - dancer maybe? Haha. But honestly, how many times have I seen my male friends stuck with a girl who is all drama and yes, borderline but not diagnosed (because she doesn't think she is crazy).... :rolleyes:

I will keep believing that some day I will meet that person who is going to be exactly the way I imagined them. Either that or I will stay single for the rest of my life. lol.

Hahaha, that would be a hilarious profile, I might get a response in a few years or so. Idealized is different from practical though right? Love is capricious, and sometimes you jive with people you'd never expect.

Humanities just correlates with the openness to experience I was talking about, plus that's the kind of stuff I enjoy talking about and engaging myself in so it's a natural fit, education doesn't really matter in the end though, so long as the person is similar to the cool people I'm correlating with the people I met in my anthro, classics, sociology, history, psych, and phil classes.

As for their job, I honestly could care less, I was just going with the jive of the previous post :P

I suppose the only hard and fast rule would be looks, haha, not really attracted to fat or tall people.

I'll make an exception, the girl can be borderline, just not formally diagnosed... (seriously, lol).

That sounds like my last gf to a tee, actually, even the dancer part, lol! I tend to attract exactly those sort of girls (plus all the plain jain girls I lead on, for a bit ;) ). I've got a few on my radar that fit the bill close enough, so we'll see what happens :)

After watching Jerry Springer and Maury just now I think I'd settle for anyone without a criminal record and who doesn't say "what, what, shut yo mouth *****" after proving I'm their babies father on national tv (criminal records with pardons are ok) :P.

What were some of the messages like? I feel like I should sign up and post a spoof account just for the responses.

Oh, you would be surprised, Muse (about match.com)! I could bet you that some females would respond fast but I have no money (just in case I lost and match somehow became normal over the past couple of months - I set up an account for my oh-so-lonely friend who is now dating some oh-so-lovely boy from match and the messages she received before meeting this boy were absolutely hilarious).

So, your girl will be artsy, slim and short - dancer maybe? Haha. But honestly, how many times have I seen my male friends stuck with a girl who is all drama and yes, borderline but not diagnosed (because she doesn't think she is crazy).... :rolleyes:

I will keep believing that some day I will meet that person who is going to be exactly the way I imagined them. Either that or I will stay single for the rest of my life. lol.

The dating game isn't nice to people who "wait" for the right person to show up. Prince charming doesn't exist. Consider this "game" an artform, which you can "learn" and one day master. Go read a book on this sh1t, a close friend of mine recommended "why men love biches" to a bunch of other girls. She knows what she's talking aboot, so if I were a chick I'd def check it out.

Ps. The term "biches" isn't meant to offend, rather to indicate somethiNg about personality. Find that book, or I'll leave p101. You don't want that. :P

Morzan -out-

That sounds like my last gf to a tee, actually, even the dancer part, lol! I tend to attract exactly those sort of girls (plus all the plain jain girls I lead on, for a bit ). I've got a few on my radar that fit the bill close enough, so we'll see what happens :)

After watching Jerry Springer and Maury just now I think I'd settle for anyone without a criminal record and who doesn't say "what, what, shut yo mouth *****" after proving I'm their babies father on national tv (criminal records with pardons are ok).

What were some of the messages like? I feel like I should sign up and post a spoof account just for the responses.

PMed you. :)

I'm wasting time reading this site: http://damnyouautocorrect.com/

This website killed me. I was in the lab and I kept cracking up until a prof came in to see what was so funny. lol.

The dating game isn't nice to people who "wait" for the right person to show up. Prince charming doesn't exist. Consider this "game" an artform, which you can "learn" and one day master. Go read a book on this sh1t, a close friend of mine recommended "why men love biches" to a bunch of other girls. She knows what she's talking aboot, so if I were a chick I'd def check it out.

Ps. The term "biches" isn't meant to offend, rather to indicate somethiNg about personality. Find that book, or I'll leave p101. You don't want that. :P

Morzan -out-

I don't need advice on dating. I also don't need to search for anybody because (and I'm not trying to sound cocky or anything) I have options. Plenty of them. Besides, I don't need some book telling me how to date or where to find them or any other tips for that matter. :rolleyes:

Just got back from looking after my skating coach's kids for the afternoon. Among the things I realized/thought were funny:

1) I really (and I mean REALLY) suck at playing video games. When a 5 year old is better than you, it's time to toss in the towel! LOL!

2) The boy said at one point: "I wanna be a surgeon when I grow up" Me: "Oh really? That's cool! Why?" Him: "No, wait, I wanna be a plastic surgeon!" Me: "Do you know what a plastic surgeon is?" Him: "No, but it sounds cool!":rolleyes:

3) Little kids have a helluva time trying to pronounce my name. I don't think a kid under 6 has ever pronounced it right! LOL! That's ok. That's where a lot of my nicknames seem to come from... plus it's cute when they try and say it! LOL:rolleyes:

Actuallly... come to think of it, that's the second kid I've looked after that's said they want to be a plastic surgeon when he grows up (the other was my younger cousin, to which my aunt (a nurse) said: "No way! Surgeons' heads are way too big for their own good"... to which my cousin replied "But mom, you always said my head was big!":p).... I wonder if they are trying to tell me I need plastic surgery?:P lol!

I'm wasting time reading this site: http://damnyouautocorrect.com/

This website killed me. I was in the lab and I kept cracking up until a prof came in to see what was so funny. lol.

LOL! I'm reading this and giggling a lot... next thing I hear is my dad yelling from upstairs: "What the hell are you giggling at?! You sound like an idiot!"

Thanks dad:rolleyes:

I wonder... would I get in sh!t if I yelled back: "Apparently the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!" :P

Answer: probably

Archived