Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

Wut? I need saving myself! I hate renal!!! :mad:

Btw today I found out I will be in debt for the next 10 yrs of my life...

Only 10?

Renal? Easy. Just know that (blood + urea) goes in and (blood - urea) comes out. Ta daaaaa

Then fail.

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMG... I can't breathe. :o I need to calm down ASAP.

lol.... omg.... omg.... omg

Nobody ask her anything.

LOL

Leon, your reply makes me want to ask.

Lmao! I think I'm with thatonekid on this one... I feel the need to ask....

Especially since the only thing I can think of with that initial post and Leon's response is..... Erm... Nevermind...

Not on Leon.... LOL.... LMAO... so fail.... :P

hahaha I haven't laughed so much in one day in ages.

However, you DID declare your undying love for me, so we can't fault thatonekid for her conclusions :D:cool:

Oh Leon... I <3 you. Now I see why all those females flock to you. ;)

hahaha I haven't laughed so much in one day in ages.

However, you DID declare your undying love for me, so we can't fault thatonekid for her conclusions :D:cool:

Okay people. To clarify: I met a guy who is McDreamy. He's the guy I've imagined in my mind down to a T. When he's around, I feel a little uneasy. Or maybe a lot. Yeah, he drives me insane. And it's not Leon. LOL. Leon is like my brother from another mother. lol. :P

Okay people. To clarify: I met a guy who is McDreamy. He's the guy I've imagined in my mind down to a T. When he's around, I feel a little uneasy. Or maybe a lot. Yeah, he drives me insane. And it's not Leon. LOL. Leon is like my brother from another mother. lol. :P

aww how cute. that feeling should last approximately 7.45 more weeks (or less if you see him on a frequent basis) until you realize he's a _______ (your choice of descriptor).

enjoy! <3

aww how cute. that feeling should last approximately 7.45 more weeks (or less if you see him on a frequent basis) until you realize he's a _______ (your choice of descriptor).

enjoy! <3

Nah. I've known him for a couple of months. We actually briefly met in March and then in June and now we're working in the same field (except he's far more established than I am right now). So, no. I don't think I'll realize he's _________ (insert descriptor). So far the only thing I've noticed about him that is kind of meh is the fact that he can sometimes be cocky. But then again, so can I. lol. So it works out. :)

Driving on the QEII (highway) this morning; had I left my house literally 5 seconds earlier I would have been the one to get pulled over instead of the person just a little ahead of me (who I was catching up to :o)... And I wasn't going that fast either! (I swear! Lol :P). But I guess being a cop on the highway at 7am here in AB, there aren't too many cars on the road to pull over! I'll have to remember that the cops are out when I leave today! ;) Lol!

lol! I knew you weren't talking about Leon. But it's just too easy to tease you two.

just spent $260 at Mountain Equiptment Co-op. 2 studded bicycle tires and lobster-style winter cycling gloves. Now all I have left to buy is:

-torso baselayer

-windproof shell jacket

-underarmor coldgear balaclava

-wind proof shell pants to go along with my coldgear leggings

-booties to cover my winter boots

and I'm all set for my winter work commuting in Calgary winter! (note to self: don't forget to bring back bike from Newfoundland when home for Christmas).

This makes me think of Heimlich at the end of A Bug's Life.

:D

It feels weird to.......talk..........to my family after so long. The past 2 weeks has just been so much work. And one of my teamates has just done a LOT of work, lessening my work tomorrow significantly. woot!

Archived