Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

After spending all of yesterday and this morning I am finally up to date on studying. Going home as much as I did in October and November really got me behind. I am now going to enjoy some knitting time :)
Happy (belated by 6 posts) 1000th post!

Maybe you could knit me a new pair of mittens? Please? It would save me from buying a new pair this year. :P

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am onto round 2 (or is it 3?) of getting sick this term! Had a very minor cold, followed by a flu, and am back in full cold mode. Am I the only person who is catching everything in sight this semester?

It couldn't come at a worse time...I have several assignments due this week plus I need to get ahead in my studying because I am missing all of next week due to an exam in Toronto :/

Maybe i'll find the energy to drag my a$$ to the store and get the ingredients to make a potent beef broth...

I hope everyone else is faring better than I am! learn from me: wash wash wash your hands religiously! I thought I was doing that but clearly I wasn't doing it well enough.

I am onto round 2 (or is it 3?) of getting sick this term! Had a very minor cold, followed by a flu, and am back in full cold mode. Am I the only person who is catching everything in sight this semester?

It couldn't come at a worse time...I have several assignments due this week plus I need to get ahead in my studying because I am missing all of next week due to an exam in Toronto :/

Maybe i'll find the energy to drag my a$$ to the store and get the ingredients to make a potent beef broth...

I hope everyone else is faring better than I am! learn from me: wash wash wash your hands religiously! I thought I was doing that but clearly I wasn't doing it well enough.

*e-hugs* LL! Get healthy. Pop Cold-fx like it's candy! I also have friends that swear by eating an entire head of garlic, but if you have to go out in public in the next month, I think I'd personally advise against that. :P

Cutting music right now for our club's Christmas show. Or should I say, putting off cutting music. The CD I have to pull it from is a "one song" hour long CD.... and there's going to be an insane amount of cutting and chopping. Gah... I think I need to learn how to say no- I keep putting off the stuff I have to/want to do (for me) for things other people want:rolleyes:. I don't mind, but I think I need to figure out exactly how much I can do instead of always saying "yes" and putting my stuff off longer. *sigh* At least being crazy busy doesn't give me much time to stop and think about stuff, and considering what's going on right now, that might be for the best.......

But considering I have to leave for skating in an hour and half, and that I haven't started yet.... I should probably venture off of pm101 and just "git 'er done".

You should get a flu shot next year

yes sir. I couldn't delete them as fast as they were popping up lol.
It's retribution for this post:

I have the easiest mod job, being in the Mountain time zone. I wake up to about 15-20 reported post emails, and by the time I go check them, someone already has it taken care of. Je suis useless.

yes sir. I couldn't delete them as fast as they were popping up lol.

I was a witness to this happening in real time. :) You were deleting as they kept comin'. :P And after you completed all deleitons, it started all over, the spammer resumed creating new threads and you resumed your excellent job. Finally, this spammer gave up, realizing he couldn't win. :P And less spammers are even bothering to try now!

Dictatorships have no rules other than ruthlessly to stay in power and put on a show of their supposed might. Iran, North Korea are examples. And we have the terrorists looking to obtain nuclear weapons from a rogue state and presumably, this is a matter of time. Quite the worls in which we live, over which civilized mankind has no real control despite their best efforts. And of course, there is the superpower USA that thinks nothing of twisting the law and torturing individuals (directly or by rendition) and then stupidly, trying to prove guilt in a court of law based upon evidence secured from torture.

This is one of a series of attacks by North Korea.

Archived