Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Leap-- quick question. I'm guessing you took exercise phys with Hood...how difficult was the final? The midterms were really easy and the average is too high so I'm pretty nervous. Is a 90 doable?

Yep. I don't remember the final though. :/ I ended up with an A in that class though so I guess it was easy. Sorry for not remembering anything else.

Oh damn! I'm so jealous. I don't have a single exam worth less than 60% :(

Good luck!

Boooo! That sucks! When I was in law school (for the year) all my exams were worth 90%, assignments worth 10% but they gave us regular ungraded assignments that still had to be done. Argh! Hated law!

What are your exams in?

My final today, I calculated that I need about 80% for an A+, but something like less than 70% to drop to an A-.

This is my bird course. :D

HA! It's a nice feeling to know that you'll do well, but crappy that an A+ is more out of reach. Good luck with the rest of your exams!! How many to go?

I'm sooooo DUMB! I set-up an experiment yeterday, and inadvertently, used the wrong plate. Just noticed this morning. Can't do experiment. GAH. Now I have to set it up again tonight, do it tomorrow, on a day I have to be processing tissue samples at random parts throughout the day. I'm not looking forward to the stress that will be tomorrow. Friday is seriously the WORST day of the week for me.

I'm sooooo DUMB! I set-up an experiment yeterday, and inadvertently, used the wrong plate. Just noticed this morning. Can't do experiment. GAH. Now I have to set it up again tonight, do it tomorrow, on a day I have to be processing tissue samples at random parts throughout the day. I'm not looking forward to the stress that will be tomorrow. Friday is seriously the WORST day of the week for me.

*BIG HUG*

*SLOPPY KISS*

There. Now it's the best :)

I had a final yesterday. We had to read a paper and then answer some critical appraisal type questions. So I spent 3 hours writing 20 pages (single spaced) to answer these 5 questions. After the exam most of us had slight hand cramps (we had to write fast since 3 hours was not really enough time). One of the guys in my class is eavesdropping on our conversation and says "You should have done hand warmups and stretches. Now your writting hand is weakened and you'll never write quite as well again." What? :confused:

I had a final yesterday. We had to read a paper and then answer some critical appraisal type questions. So I spent 3 hours writing 20 pages (single spaced) to answer these 5 questions. After the exam most of us had slight hand cramps (we had to write fast since 3 hours was not really enough time). One of the guys in my class is eavesdropping on our conversation and says "You should have done hand warmups and stretches. Now your writting hand is weakened and you'll never write quite as well again." What? :confused:

LMAO... what a load of bull. That doesn't even make sense. :rolleyes:

Anyway... lunch in an hour with the guy. I'm starting to become VERY nervous.... :o

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!

Only thing left to discuss is alimony--that comes in January.

I won: 5/2 custody (primary residence with me), child support, and a police enforcement clause (Brought on by last weekend...worse weekend of my life to date).

Can't really say more than that on here, other than the fact that I sat waiting for court for 6hrs and ended up not having to go in at all. ****.

I won: 5/2 custody (primary residence with me), child support, and a police enforcement clause (Brought on by last weekend...worse weekend of my life to date).

Can't really say more than that on here, other than the fact that I sat waiting for court for 6hrs and ended up not having to go in at all. ****.

Congrats!!!!!!!

Why leap? Did the luchn go wrong or somehting?

No. We didn't have one because I was asked to do something in the lab by tonight. :( We barely managed to even schedule this and then I had to cancel it because of this lab work...

But he was nice enough to re-schedule for tomorrow. So... I think it's all good.

Okay, thanks anyways! I should probably start studying then. seeing as its tomorrow morning. lol. I don't know why I keep torturing myself by taking these kin classes with cumulative finals.

Yeah you should probably start studying. If I remember correctly, it wasn't an easy, straightforward final. It had some tricky parts to it but that was a couple of years ago...

sounds good! what exactly is 5/2 custody? 5 days a week? Always the same five days or .....?

My exam went well last night. We all usually assume a 3-hr final, but we got there and it was 2-hrs. Prof announced this in the beginning. Apparently one girl missed this announcement, and then when the prof announced 10 min to go, she got kind of upset. Prof let us all write longer if we wanted. :)

Everyone is so busy!

I have 1 paper left, and 1 final, both due Saturday.

Word to the wise- don't decide to write a paper on youth suicide. It's not a fun topic to research.

To everyone: good luck, congrats, or other wishes depending on your situation. :D

sounds good! what exactly is 5/2 custody? 5 days a week? Always the same five days or .....?

Yes. I have them Sundays at 4 til Fridays at 4. I have them Christmas eve until noon Christmas Day (that can switch each year, but b/c of his job, most likely not) and I have two weeks of vacation with them....

Wow. Congrats. Also, hope for the best for that alimony as depending on what he does for a living and what you do/did and how long you were married, you won't have to worry about money for a LONG time. LIVE IT UP! And its very hard for him to duck alimony...even bankruptcy can't save you in some provinces. If he doesn't pay up, even if he can't afford it, he goes to jail.

Remember girls, marry someone who makes more money than you do and you are set either way. For guys like me, just don't marry at all as in some provinces, guys can only get alimony if they made no money at all or if there was like $100,000 difference.

Thanks.

Archived