Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stop trying to find perfection ;)

Relationships can be tough and break-ups hard, what I found great about them though is I learned what I didn't want from a relationship, in a guy and the fact that I won't settle for "like" just cuz people think you have to be in a relationaship.

Start casual dating till you meet someone with whom it really clicks :)

C

Ahhhhhhh I'm so stressed, frustrated, upset, and let down :( When someone figures out how to find the perfect girl, please let me know.. I've been through a few serious relationships now and I can't deal with this pain anymore :(

Province and it's people? How's that?

The province doesn't want to fund it with more money. The people don't want to fund it with more tuition (which is dirt cheap relatively speaking). So how is McGill supposed to stay world class with less money than any other big university? Short answer: it can't.

The province doesn't want to fund it with more money. The people don't want to fund it with more tuition (which is dirt cheap relatively speaking). So how is McGill supposed to stay world class with less money than any other big university? Short answer: it can't.

easy answer: take in more undergrads (esp. those who pay international tuition ;))!

Follow in the footsteps of UofT!

1) Increase glamour to attract more undergrads

2) Make midterms easy so people don't drop and refund. Destroy students on finals to maintain class avg

3) Int. students as LL mentioned

4) Encourage its graduating doctors to come back and 'donate' in the future ;)

Actually the Qc gvt is looking into the following:

- Adding a new health tax

- Increasing higher education tuition

Both starting in 2012 and both to help decrease the deficit - announced in 2010. And now in 2011, Charest has decided that another "smart" thing to do is to invest $160M so that all elementary/ HS have an interactive whiteboard and every teacher a laptop (while some schools are still trying to get funding to have their heating fixed!)

Now that's, knowing what to prioritize!! :rolleyes:

C

Follow in the footsteps of UofT!

1) Increase glamour to attract more undergrads

2) Make midterms easy so people don't drop and refund. Destroy students on finals to maintain class avg

3) Int. students as LL mentioned

4) Encourage its graduating doctors to come back and 'donate' in the future ;)

So I called the strange date guy back last night (sorry if you don't know who I'm talking about. Those from FC will).

me: I had a really nice time, but I don't think it'll work out.

him: I thought we had a connection.

me: I just have stuff to sort out before seeing someone new.

him: Yeah, I know about [the ex]. At least you're honest.

me: Actually, I'm lying. The truth is that my husband found out and he's mad because I'm pregnant. (thanks FC)

him: Oh...sorry to hear that...

me: Ok! Thanks for dinner! Bye.

But now I'll never know what his mom was going to cook us for dinner this weekend. Bummer. :rolleyes:

So I called the strange date guy back last night (sorry if you don't know who I'm talking about. Those from FC will).

me: I had a really nice time, but I don't think it'll work out.

him: I thought we had a connection.

me: I just have stuff to sort out before seeing someone new.

me: Actually, I'm lying. The truth is that my husband found out and he's mad because I'm pregnant. (thanks FC)

me: Ok! Thanks for dinner! Bye.

But now I'll never know what his mom was going to cook us for dinner this weekend. Bummer. :rolleyes:

ha! +10 char

Wow, the pregnant stuff must have happened after I left- I'll have to remember that for next time.

Actually the Qc gvt is looking into the following:

- Adding a new health tax

- Increasing higher education tuition

Both starting in 2012 and both to help decrease the deficit - announced in 2010. And now in 2011, Charest has decided that another "smart" thing to do is to invest $160M so that all elementary/ HS have an interactive whiteboard and every teacher a laptop (while some schools are still trying to get funding to have their heating fixed!)

Now that's, knowing what to prioritize!! :rolleyes:

C

AND Quebec City is going to build a 400MILLION$ arena in order to welcome our dear Nordiques...

Talk about wasting money -_-

OMG today was the most horrible day, weather-wise!!!

There are rivers on almost all the sidewalks and its raining and its cold and its grey and depressing and I have a ton of work to do and I had a million places to go (by bus).....

What a sad day

There are rivers on almost all the sidewalks and its raining and its cold and its grey and depressing and I have a ton of work to do and I had a million places to go (by bus).....

What a sad day

Yup. But the weather people have been expecting this storm for a while, so it wasn't unexpected.

What a sad day

I spent the entire day in soaking socks and shoes. I came home to find that my body heat and managed to dry my socks in ~7 hrs.

WHY DIDNT THEY PLOW THE PAVEMENTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Archived