Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

Haha yeah! That could be an mmi I question... There is a blue pill which will allow you to skip forward to may13th while maintaining your grades in all your classes... Do you take it?

Yes!!! I mean... Er...No... That is an unfair advantage...

lol. May 5th for Ontario. That saves an extra 10 days!

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Echocardiogram in the morning...think they'll print me a picture like they do when you're pregnant? So far it's a no on the CT scan shots and a no on the EEG. These people are awfully stingy with MY charts.

I got a no on my bone scan too... i could kind of see it showing up on the computer screen but from 5 ft away it wasn't very informative.

I got a no on my bone scan too... i could kind of see it showing up on the computer screen but from 5 ft away it wasn't very informative.

I was stupid for the EEG--mentioned what I was studying...she whipped the screen away from me. Cow...all that did was make me think you actually saw seizure activity. ****. I WANT MY LICENSE BACK PEOPLE.

I'm exhausted... I need a tiny bit of a break but I don't see one coming at all.

Question: is it weird when you remind someone of their mother?! :confused: Like, if someone said that to you... what would you think?!

if you like greek tragedy it's probably a good thing.

if the dude killed a guy on a path into town i'd start to worry leap...

I'm exhausted... I need a tiny bit of a break but I don't see one coming at all.

Question: is it weird when you remind someone of their mother?! :confused: Like, if someone said that to you... what would you think?!

I think it depends on other factors.

One of my exes said once that his mother was the "most beautiful woman in the world", and it wasn't sweet, it was creepy. Actually, with all the stuff that followed it was really creepy.

6cadf060-ba1c-4709-82ba-aeeb0937967e.jpg

HAHAHAHAHA!

Relationship? Well, we're friends. He has a very good relationship with his mother and apparently she supports him and cares about him and is amazing (which I don't doubt, because I've heard of her from others). When he said it, I thought it was weird and said "Gee thanks.... :rolleyes: " and he went "I meant that she's very supportive and caring and an amazing person.... like that" and I said "Okay... well I guess I can take that as a compliment... so thanks?!" lol

I didn't know how to react. It came out of nowhere...lol

Btw, I didn't think it was creepy. I thought it was weird and then when he corrected himself, I thought it was sweet.... in a weird kind of way...lol

Haha okay then, I'm "unique"! Haha! I've forgotten, do you like Glee? It's on tmrw... so excited!! Apparently someone is going to die this season during regionals?

Ohh and I did well on my physics test! Thank you, dear MCAT, for forcing me to study physics last summer until I wanted to pass out! lol

Annnd back to my essay... doo doo

I know you're gone from pm101 for now, but I totally called the death on Glee! I'm psychic.

Ottawa just had an earthquake about 1 minute ago. Super small (way smaller than the one last year). And the first thing I flashed to was Japan. :(

Yeah, it happened in my organic chem class. One girl freaked out and started yelling and the prof basically told her to shut up...

It was a nice unsuspected break from chem though.:rolleyes: Let's hope every earthquake is that small... (USGS magnitude 3.7)

I got my bone scan results today- I was allowed to keep a copy of the results but not allowed to see the picture.

It's pretty normal- except for this part:

INTERPRETATION: Mildly prominent uptake within the thoracolumbar spine of uncertain clinical significance.

I think I will just continue to treat as though it is piriformis. Although i have my doubts about "piriformis syndrome" in general.

Archived