Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Leap is booooooooored...

Wow... I dont remember the last time I had the opportunity to say that. BOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED. Ok.

You can do some of my work...data mining. Sound good?

Grats :D.

Cerena has exceeded their stored private messages quota and can not accept further messages until they clear some space.

:rolleyes: Haha, someone gets a lot of PMs o:

lol. Well, she did tell people to stop sending her PMs.

You can do some of my work...data mining. Sound good?

LOL... As soon as I said that, my supervisor walked in and told me I need to collect another 10 participants for our study because it is "oh so amazing" and we "want to strive for brilliance". Then he added that I should aim to get the study published by August 1st because that's the date he has. On top of that, I was handed 10 more journal articles by my other supervisor to go through. LMAO. I should never ever say that I'm bored but keep my mouth shut.... :o

I've been telling a friend for the last few days that I can't drive her to Montreal this weekend because I'll be out west. So today she come up to me "Ok! I've decided what stores we need to check out on Saturday. We're still going, right?" :|

Listening is a lost skill.

I'm at the airport. Started to talk to this random guy sitting next to me. He's telling me his life story and apparently he used to be a tour manager and he pulls out his wallet and shows me a picture of himself with The Beatles in 1963! It was really neat listening to his stories, but he had to catch his flight.

I'm at the airport. Started to talk to this random guy sitting next to me. He's telling me his life story and apparently he used to be a tour manager and he pulls out his wallet and shows me a picture of himself with The Beatles in 1963! It was really neat listening to his stories, but he had to catch his flight.

I should visit airports more often and just sit there.... :P

Wow, so cool! :cool: The Beatles rock. :cool:

That's pretty awesome!

Went to buy flats today - ended up with a nice black patent ballet flat. I think I should be more thankful I have small feet since these flats cost 17 dollars less in a kid's size (that's right, you heard me KIDS SIZE :rolleyes: ) than the size 5.5 women I usually wear (they didn't have these flats in size 5.5 lol).

What do you guys do when everything is miserable?

Ummm... Skate? Eat ice cream? Talk to my bf/friends? Ummm... Get a hug from someone? (ok... It's an internet hug, but *e-hugs* Leon!)

So at a competition right now (well.. Finished day one anyways). After my first event I'm currently sitting in 2nd (wooohoo!!!) :D. Hopefully I'll be able to keep it up! :D Looking forward to tomorrow. Not nervous or anything (which is SO weird- usually I'm extremely nervous at competitions) so I'm really happy at how I feel and how I've skated :) Hopefully tomorrow I'll feel just as good!

Im spending too many of my weekends in airports, sigh.

Oh boo hoo, Ryan. :)

I had an oral assignment due for Russian class the other day, You have to record yourself speaking into the computer and email the file to the prof. One of my classmates had to do the assignment while he had a layover at the Calgary airport. Apparently if you are speaking Russian into a computer in an airport it can arouse suspicion.

I'm doing orgo in the library all weekend. Someone's music is playing. This is the library, people!

I have decided I am going to take exact measurements of the desks at this library to have one made, eventually. It has a little semicircular cutout you sit in. Wonderful.

Finally nailed the coffin shut. No better venue than a belated 69 days to grad party to enjoy/exercise the benefits of new found single-ness. :D

Oh boo hoo, Ryan. :)

I had an oral assignment due for Russian class the other day, You have to record yourself speaking into the computer and email the file to the prof. One of my classmates had to do the assignment while he had a layover at the Calgary airport. Apparently if you are speaking Russian into a computer in an airport it can arouse suspicion.

He's a spy! Arrest him! :P

Archived