Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
My study carol is currently "sticky heaven". I have gone through 2.5 packs of post-it notes so far!!

......ppl probably think I have OCD or something:eek:

Good luck with exams, abstract :)

I've actually never used post it notes! Mutual dislike.

Apparently, I'm the "worst friend in the history of having friends".

me: *working*

friend: *runs into the room* I heard an amazing new song on the radio this morning. It's all like "ca ca ca camilo. lalalalalala" You know it?

me: Sounds like Said The Whale.

friend: ok, thanks.

*about 30 minutes later*

friend: Said The Whale is my new favourite band! They're so up-and-comming, I can't wait until they play here!

me: They were here a week or so ago.

friend: What?!!? Did you go?

me: Yeah. We asked if you wanted to go too. You said you didn't want to because you didn't know any songs by any of the bands.

friend: You should have taken me anyway!!!! You're the worst friend in the history of having friends!

So now I'm not supposed to keep any "secret" bands from her.

I am considering walking ou of this job, right here, right now. I have people calling and berating me on the phone and zero support. People who have booked their vehicles in and aren't being helped, and people walking in and getting an hour of help for free. ONE more time and I will walk, right now. So tired of this.

I am considering walking ou of this job, right here, right now. I have people calling and berating me on the phone and zero support. People who have booked their vehicles in and aren't being helped, and people walking in and getting an hour of help for free. ONE more time and I will walk, right now. So tired of this.

Nah nah nah nah, nah nah nah nah, hey hey hey...

Edit - Ex update; now she wants to hang out everyday and kiss and make out. Girls are insane.

i had an ex that tried to do that for two years but wanted to do a lot more... some really are

update: so crazy, that this was despite the fact that the next 4 of her bf's we're my friends, and she even invited me mountain climbing in banff (without the current bf) and convinced her current bf to let me stay in the mansion in calgary he was house-sitting for

Edit - Ex update; now she wants to hang out everyday and kiss and make out. Girls are insane.

I think you can find a fare share of men who are insane too. :) Maybe the ones you're picking are not the right ones Mav?! ;)

If you want a smile:

After studying all day for the most boring exam (chem 350 biochemistry lab and techniques) I love a little stupid humor... snl is always a good source of that. thanks andy samberg!

**one intersesting part of this course: loading drugs into large unilamellar liposomal nanoparticles by using Calcium antiport pump A23187 to create a pH gradient ---> these used to passively target areas of inflammation and tumor sites (due to leaky vasculature) although this too gets boring when you analyze these LUVs with P31 NMR... yuck

Well.... that is true. I think some men are stupid. Some are just lost. :)

No, that can't be right. I distinctly pick the ones who'll sleep with me, so I can't see how that's the problem.

I think that's your problem. Try going into a relationship and NOT sleeping with someone for app. 4 months (that's if the relationship is working out; if not, break up with them).

so, aren't they, by definition, crazy?

they're all true

+1,000,000 haha.

I like Muse when he's mean... ;)

4 months? :eek:

Yes... That's how you keep them and make sure you don't make a stupid mistake.

Edit: Call me crazy, but why would I give a man what he's after in the first couple of weeks of a dating period? They love the chase. So let them chase....

Yes... That's how you keep them and make sure you don't make a stupid mistake.

Edit: Call me crazy, but why would I give a man what he's after in the first couple of weeks of a dating period? They love the chase. So let them chase....

I've done the 4 months thing, and recently. Why do you think I am the way I am? And that was after several years of dating. Granted we were LD and it was medication induced, but that didn't make it any easier.

Just doing it on purpose? That's no fun for anybody - sex is not a weapon, sex is a fun and glorious recreational activity.

I've done the 4 months thing, and recently. Why do you think I am the way I am? And that was after several years of dating. Granted we were LD and it was medication induced, but that didn't make it any easier.

Just doing it on purpose? That's no fun for anybody - sex is not a weapon, sex is a fun and glorious recreational activity.

Lest one contracts some love bumps, then it could be a weapon, and I don't know from experience but that don't sound like fun furrr annnyone

Archived