Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Found out my final marks for all my courses and I'm disappointed in myself. Not terribly disappointed- but still, disappointed. :(

That's too bad kyla, but knowing the typical premeds version of disappointed I bet you still did quite well by most people's standards, it just sucks when you don't meet your own standards. I haven't got any grades back yet (still have 2 finals), but I know I dropped the ball this semester...it's my first time dropping the ball and I am dreading seeing my grades (I get a lil nauseous when i think about it). I better get in this year if my grades are as ugly as I am anticipating.

I made a habit of studying at Timmy's from like 9pm-1am and then coming home, for the last couple weeks. Today my mom tried to attack me when I came in, thinking I was a burglar. surprised.jpg

:eek: lol. Your mom didn't know of your late night studying endeavours I'm assuming?

My very good friend just gave birth to a beautiful baby girl!

You are SO diplomatic. :)
I try. :P

Found out my final marks for all my courses and I'm disappointed in myself. Not terribly disappointed- but still, disappointed. :(

I think we all know the feeling.

Some people are so double sided.... It really makes me sick to my stomach. But now at least I know which way I should be heading....
Is double sided like two-faced (serious question, since I've never heard that expression before)? ♥♥♥ tripleheartsforyou

Glee watchers (likely only Cerena): So happy the "Lady Gaga episode" only had one Gaga song. The promotion of the episode was really nothing like what the episode was about. And there's no reason the episode had to be 90 minutes. The only positive I got out of the episode was the inclusion of Duck Sauce.

Queens has been hilarious this year. I have to say that I am really happy I'm not involved in it- it's taking years off lives as we speak. :)

Congrats to all of you who are finishing off exams today! It's a great feeling, isn't it?

The only weird part is that people will say to you "oh, isn't it great to be done" and all you can think is "i sure hope I'll still be in school this time next year" :)

Queens has been hilarious this year. I have to say that I am really happy I'm not involved in it- it's taking years off lives as we speak. :)

Me too! This is the first time in my life I'm actually glad that I was rejected twice by the same institution/person for the same thing.

Glee watchers (likely only Cerena): So happy the "Lady Gaga episode" only had one Gaga song. The promotion of the episode was really nothing like what the episode was about. And there's no reason the episode had to be 90 minutes. The only positive I got out of the episode was the inclusion of Duck Sauce.

For me, the episode was all Kurt and Santana. I'm so happy Kurt is back! I'm glad it seems like Gwyneth won't be back for a while. Not a fan.

I liked "Born this Way" mostly because Kurt is a star.

Get a macbook :D
\

I just connect my bamboo tablet to my mac for artwork...works well, I don't like tablets. Not at the level I want them to be yet.

lol, yup. That's why I'm not checking until the official release date.

Queens, you'll have such fantastic memories of it next year. That is one tech bugged admissions office.

I just connect my bamboo tablet to my mac for artwork...works well, I don't like tablets. Not at the level I want them to be yet.

True, but I just don't like using the tablet on the side. It's a bit strange, since I draw/write at an angle of around 45 degrees lol. I've always wanted a tablet computer.

Archived