Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

Cortisone shot in my shoulder this morning.. it was really quick, pretty much painless besides the very annoying feeling a shoulder filled with fluid makes when you move! Anesthetic is starting to wear off now so I expect some level of discomfort for the next 2 days or so. Hopefully that fixes my problem!

And I just learned my sister passed her Bar exam!! She was crying when she called me, could barely talk. Then she said she'd got 63 and I said so what, you passed! So in the last 7 days while our parents were away in the Dominican Rep, I got accepted into med school, and she passed her exams :) She has a stage to do and then she's licensed to practice. I have 5 years to do and then I can be a resident lol!

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just learned my sister passed her Bar exam!! She was crying when she called me, could barely talk. Then she said she'd got 63 and I said so what, you passed! So in the last 7 days while our parents were away in the Dominican Rep, I got accepted into med school, and she passed her exams :) She has a stage to do and then she's licensed to practice. I have 5 years to do and then I can be a resident lol!

BRAVO to your sister and to you both!!

63 is a good score for the Quebec Bars. And having a stage, she is set to go.

Cortisone shot in my shoulder this morning.. it was really quick, pretty much painless besides the very annoying feeling a shoulder filled with fluid makes when you move! Anesthetic is starting to wear off now so I expect some level of discomfort for the next 2 days or so. Hopefully that fixes my problem!

And I just learned my sister passed her Bar exam!! She was crying when she called me, could barely talk. Then she said she'd got 63 and I said so what, you passed! So in the last 7 days while our parents were away in the Dominican Rep, I got accepted into med school, and she passed her exams :) She has a stage to do and then she's licensed to practice. I have 5 years to do and then I can be a resident lol!

CONGRATS to your sister!!!! it's so hard to pass it that it doesn't matter how much she got, as long as she passed! WOHHOOOO:))))

Hope you'll get her a nice gift for all her hard work

CONGRATS to your sister!!!! it's so hard to pass it that it doesn't matter how much she got, as long as she passed! WOHHOOOO:))))

Hope you'll get her a nice gift for all her hard work

I was going to stay in Montreal for the weekend but decided to drive home to my parents who are arriving late tonight from their week vacation. We'll be celebrating my acceptance, and her success tomorrow night :)

They think you're only talking to them becuase they're cute, and not because they're smart or talented. They're tired of it.

But she was smart and talented T_T that's partly what makes her cute and interesting.

Ah well, not enough activation energy to make this reaction go forward. Need some sort of catalyst...

*Macbook breaks*

Woohoo! Happy rapture day!

http://aftertherapturepetcare.com/

Christians who are worried about their pets being "left behind" can sign up to have a dedicated network of non-christian volunteers take care of their pet after the rapture happens.

My question- since I do not consider myself a christian and I love animals, if I sign up as a volunteer can I include it in my ECs for med school?

:P

edit:

Looking in this thread, it looks like I am the only one left... O.o

Went to Kits beach yesterday afternoon with some friends and then we went to Room 18 on Arbutus and 4th for the game. We ate super spicy "shocker" chicken wings as a dare and it was the spiciest thing I've eaten in my life. I've gone to the bathroom 6 times this morning and it feels like my anus is on fire. :(

Went to Kits beach yesterday afternoon with some friends and then we went to Room 18 on Arbutus and 4th for the game. We ate super spicy "shocker" chicken wings as a dare and it was the spiciest thing I've eaten in my life. I've gone to the bathroom 6 times this morning and it feels like my anus is on fire. :(

Ring of fiar :D

Archived