Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
There was a little storm here in Boucherville (south of Montreal), but it didn't last long. The rain already stopped...

Same for me, but I heard from friends it was much worse elsewhere in Montreal. I was expecting worse than this for sure. It's still raining a little though.

i hear ping pong balls hitting my roof. Someone/thing pissed off mother nature today :rolleyes:

Yea, WTF was that!?! I swear it wasn't rain...way too noisy

I got about 15-20 mins rain in Scarborough, TO. Now it's cool outside but steaming inside. My room windows connect to a sunroom so there's no proper ventilation.

www.MessenTools.com-Varios-big-228.gif

The rain was so nice yesterday. With the breeze, the temperature dropped almost 20 degrees in ~2 hours. I was actually able to leave the AC friend's house and not feel hot. But the power went out in our neighborhood because of the storm. Hail + high winds + lightning = not a good combination

A particular spot in my lab is the coolest place on campus. I've basically turned it into an MCAT cubicle.

Genius!

It wasn't bad here late last night and early this morning.. Got caught in a downpour walking to physio, but now it sticky and super humid again.

YEEEE awesome news today!!! I got granted an option to challenge for the courses I dropped last term, so my ottawa problem is solved (given if I do okay on the exam to meet the gpa cutoff). Now I just need to study study study.

Awesome news :) glad you have some option to help yourself instead of an outright no!

Okay, I need help. I am usually able to find things on the internet when I want to find them. This one is driving me crazy though. I can't find it!

I am trying to find a song/video. My wife and I saw it on TV the other day and it was awesome. We then promptly forgot the name of the song and artist. In the video, a guy (who is also the singer of the song) brings home a new puppy to his girlfriend and he wants to call it Oprah. She suggests all these other names... and he insists on Oprah. The chorus is something about 'if you love someone, you have to let them go'.

Googling things like 'puppy named oprah video' and 'if you love someone song' yields only stuff about how 50 cent also named his dog oprah (hilarious) and a million other songs called 'if you love someone'. Please help!

Okay, I need help. I am usually able to find things on the internet when I want to find them. This one is driving me crazy though. I can't find it!

I am trying to find a song/video. My wife and I saw it on TV the other day and it was awesome. We then promptly forgot the name of the song and artist. In the video, a guy (who is also the singer of the song) brings home a new puppy to his girlfriend and he wants to call it Oprah. She suggests all these other names... and he insists on Oprah. The chorus is something about 'if you love someone, you have to let them go'.

Googling things like 'puppy named oprah video' and 'if you love someone song' yields only stuff about how 50 cent also named his dog oprah (hilarious) and a million other songs called 'if you love someone'. Please help!

How's this:

"let it go" by Morgan Cameron Ross

Archived