Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Did anyone watch the Federer vs. Tsonga match yesterday?

I don't know, guys. Do you think it might be time for him to retire soon while he's still up there? Or do you think he should press through and hope to win another grand slam?

I don't know, guys. Do you think it might be time for him to retire soon while he's still up there? Or do you think he should press through and hope to win another grand slam?

I watched. Federer can still win another Grand Slam. He's getting old (by tennis standards) and you can tell he's not as fast as the young guys. But he's still near the top of the field. I think he'll retire soon, but get in another win before then.

I don't think Federer has it in him anymore. He as been at the top for so long but I think he should retire soon. The William's sisters have seen better days as well. However, if they can still compete then why not, they still get big money for endorsements and the like.

Cheers

Yep, it was an excellent movie. :) My husband and I are both huge comic book geeks and we enjoyed it immensely.

Loved some of the cameos in it too (won't say more since I don't want to spoil it!)

Yup, one of the cameos got the entire theatre laughing. :D

I was really surprised at how good X-Men was, especially the symmetry with Magneto's childhood.

Archived