Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

Chill Day!

And tomorrow it's Mr M to the Catz :cool:

I did a random AAMC VR and just clicked random answers to the passages without reading anything to see what random chance would do to my score. I got 8/40 translating to a VR of 1 !!!

Random chance = VR Fail lol

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
http://banana.by/uploads/posts/2011-04/1302775645_02.gif

This is what I expect from this forum :P

lol. That gif pretty much made my day.

Guys, I'm totally going to take a photo of her in a teacup if she fits in one.
Aw, that would be too cute!

Saying bye to people is really depressing. And it's not like I'm even going that far away, but we're acting like we'll never see each other again. lol

She will definitely fit depending upon the size of the teacup (as Michelle has suggested ;) ). :P

:D!

I wonder if I'll get any sleep tonight.

My brain's on repeat 'Persia tomorrow, Persia tomorrow, Persia tomorrow...'

Going to work hard on my app today.

Ahhh I cannot wait to press SUBMIT.

Anyone else in love with summer right now? It's finally nice weather here :)

I'm really enjoying the last few weeks of summer... it's finally cooled down a little after a few too hot and humid weeks :) I'm very much looking forward to starting school though, it's like a new life that's starting!

I'm hoping to figure out what's wrong with my shoulder when I see my physio and possibly doc next week too. Crossing my fingers it's just some muscle spasm that wrecked havoc rather than a new tear.

It's so cold and rainy here... my mom and brother are about to go for a run and I've decided they're nuts. Also, I don't know any one here who doesn't work, so I've been having a cold and boring (though relaxing) trip to NL. I'm hoping the weather gets nice enough to go parasailing some day next week.

Haha!

You sure you don't want the tats too? :P

Are you sure you don't want a picture with that guy too?

Thanks guys...but no thanks. I'm a bit of a dork but not THAT much of a dork. :mad:

Think of it as a kind of geocaching or scavenger hunt. I have other random things that I'm also trying to pursue/make happen, just adding on to the list. Currently it includes items such as Lone Star's steak challenge and the spiciest wings I can get at any restaurant.

Thanks guys...but no thanks. I'm a bit of a dork but not THAT much of a dork. :mad:

Think of it as a kind of geocaching or scavenger hunt. I have other random things that I'm also trying to pursue/make happen, just adding on to the list. Currently it includes items such as Lone Star's steak challenge and the spiciest wings I can get at any restaurant.

Wow!! I had to look it up ;) We have a restaurant here that has this monster of a hamburger that comes with an Everest of fries, never tried it though, I'd probably get sick!

you should enter them at 43things.com

She looks fun:D

If not just SLIGHTLY out of proportion :P

Jk- looks good mith!

So, apartment's all set up. I also have a new phone number to match my new time zone, postal code, and address:D All that's left is my OWN internet connection... I don't think I can jump from unsecure link to unsecure link throughout my year of uni... As money saavy as that may be;)

It's amazing how awesome it is to not have to worry about anything. I feel so good! (A little homesick, but still good!) There's only one problem I've been able to find with this apartment (aside from the screws embedded in the grout in the tile in the kitchen....)... that's my wonderful drunken neighbour who loves playing his guitar and singing TERRIBLY at like 3am. And the construction/power tools that come on at 8am.....

I think I'm going to like living on my own....

Jk- looks good mith!

So, apartment's all set up. I also have a new phone number to match my new time zone, postal code, and address:D All that's left is my OWN internet connection... I don't think I can jump from unsecure link to unsecure link throughout my year of uni... As money saavy as that may be;)

It's amazing how awesome it is to not have to worry about anything. I feel so good! (A little homesick, but still good!) There's only one problem I've been able to find with this apartment (aside from the screws embedded in the grout in the tile in the kitchen....)... that's my wonderful drunken neighbour who loves playing his guitar and singing TERRIBLY at like 3am. And the construction/power tools that come on at 8am.....

Yeah; I have a drunk neighbor who sings Beatles too. :) It's hilarious when they invite their friends over and play RockBand! And they're old! Like 60!

Jk- looks good mith!

There are screws in your tile grout? What?

Archived