Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cerena, I'm praying for your sister's boyfriend to make a speedy recovery! Hang in there girl!

Exhausted after a day of filming for frosh - luckily my good friend and her bf are pitching in to help me edit the video so that it'll be ready next week to present in front of 200+ froshies =O. It's going to be awesome!

Dont get me started on their rape of students. I checked out most of my books from the library and will use that for a few weeks to determine if i should buy the actual texts.
I never bought textbooks in undergrad. I just looked stuff up online or in the reserve books at the library. Your plan sounds like a good one.

You owe rent for the month of September. If in your jurisdiction, the notice priod = the pay period, in worst case scenario, you might owe for October as you did not give sufficient notice.

Whichever is the situation, the first loss is the cheapest and good riddance. Give gack the key, getr your stuff out of there and be very careful what you say to him (you will be recorded) and simply deny his allegations, if any, in writing.

Inform him in writing including that as you paid for Sept, he canNOT deny you access to remove your items which you will try to move out by (date).

Let him know that it is impossible to remove your itemsw today but they should be moved out within 10 days and should he deny your mov edrs access wgen they accompany you, not only will you have a claim for damages not limited to the cost of the movers, the cost of replacing items he in intends to keep and for inconvenience but that you shall have no alternative but to file a police report for theft and that you will cooperate with the authorities in the prosecution of the theft charge that shall be the result of his intended illegal action.

Archived