Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

I'm sitting here, frustrated. This was supposed to be a nice day off where I'd be able to catch up on all the readings and my other favourite things. Instead, I'm dealing with an athlete who doesn't understand "I can't make a diagnosis over the phone". Honestly?!?!?! How out of whack are you?! If I can't palpate your injury site and I can't see it, how in the world am I supposed to tell you what is wrong with it?! :rolleyes:
You're supposed to make a diagnosis using magic, Leap. That should have been obvious.

:P

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm sitting here, frustrated. This was supposed to be a nice day off where I'd be able to catch up on all the readings and my other favourite things. Instead, I'm dealing with an athlete who doesn't understand "I can't make a diagnosis over the phone". Honestly?!?!?! How out of whack are you?! If I can't palpate your injury site and I can't see it, how in the world am I supposed to tell you what is wrong with it?! :rolleyes:

Is this Leap or Sheldon? :P

Most dangerous thing about making cookies by yourself:

No one's there to tell you not to eat the cookie dough.....

I hope these turn out as good as my mom's do! :D

EDIT: Omg... I forgot how many cookies this recipe makes.... 60+ cookies is a lot! Good thing I'm giving most of them away.....

EDIT II: Ok, bad estimate. The recipe makes 80 cookies. Holy crap! :eek:

EDIT: Omg... I forgot how many cookies this recipe makes.... 60+ cookies is a lot! Good thing I'm giving most of them away.....

come to daddy....

lol

You can make one giant cookie. That's what I did last time. :P

come to daddy....

lol

LMAO!:o

Apparently all I had to do to get guys to notice me was bake cookies? The things you learn too late:rolleyes: (LOL... that must be why my bf likes me so much....;))

It's seriously dangerous having cookies in my apartment.... I feel the need to "test" them to make sure they're ok (since other people will be eating them)........

Never mind cnb88, (hopefully) future doctor.... It's going to be cnb88, future hippo!:P

LMAO!:o

Apparently all I had to do to get guys to notice me was bake cookies? The things you learn too late:rolleyes: (LOL... that must be why my bf likes me so much....;))

That is seriously how I made my boyfriend fall in love with me, I think. We met at biology lab in first year, and then shortly after I went to his house to study. I decided to make him a Kahlua cheesecake that day! And you should have seen his face when I brought it over.

Our relationship went from "just friends" to boyfriend and girlfriend fast.

All because of a cheesecake. ;)

(P.S. I made chocolate soufflé yesterday... and it's all mine... muah ha haaaa)

I'm procrastinating :P

Really need to do anatomy of the elbow/arm (at least not too long), go through microbio again and if I have extra time (yeah right!) read through a few more ethics chapters. *sigh*

I'm also seeing my doc on Wed, physio again on Thu and getting a massage for my "good-er" shoulder on Fri before going home. Can't wait!

Wtf is with people who a) type nonstop when the course notes are posted AND the professor is basically reading from the slides? And B) kids who wear their pants so low that it looks like they sh!t themselves?

Word to all guys: the 'im wearing a diaper' look won't score you girls. Be a man, dress like you arent a toddler.

Wtf is with people who a) type nonstop when the course notes are posted AND the professor is basically reading from the slides? And B) kids who wear their pants so low that it looks like they sh!t themselves?

Word to all guys: the 'im wearing a diaper' look won't score you girls. Be a man, dress like you arent a toddler.

Welcome to York my friend.

Archived