Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

So far, it's been a great day:

-My organic chem mark has been upgraded to an A+, just in time for reordering the transcript for UofA

-I got 98% on a medical terminology midterm (I know it's a bird course, but still!)

-My student loan came through and I feel like a rich person

-The All Blacks won the rugby world cup!

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Personally I'd welcome winter, my apartment is really warm at the moment.

Mine gets like that but I keep a window open a bit. The supers here used to keep the place too hot and it was like a sauna living here. You'd literally be sweating all the time it was that bad.

Now I am a bit chilly so I will have to shut that window for a while.

Mine gets like that but I keep a window open a bit. The supers here used to keep the place too hot and it was like a sauna living here. You'd literally be sweating all the time it was that bad.

Now I am a bit chilly so I will have to shut that window for a while.

Yeah that's what I've been doing, only problem is that it gets noisy early in the morning when I'm still trying to sleep. It's at least better than last year, my landlords had neglected to insulate a big chunk of the floor in my room//roof/wall of the veranda, so it was really freakin cold.

Yeah that's what I've been doing, only problem is that it gets noisy early in the morning when I'm still trying to sleep. It's at least better than last year, my landlords had neglected to insulate a big chunk of the floor in my room//roof/wall of the veranda, so it was really freakin cold.

Get a fan. I sleep with one. It not only circulates the air so it is fresh, it also blocks out a lot of noise for sleeping.

Last winter I was living in a townhouse and despite having gas heat the bedrooms were always so darn cold. I had to sleep with 2 comforters some nights.

Much better here in this apartment (I moved here last April) but I miss having my own washer and dryer.

Archived