Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

Prob cause you got too much you're trying to cram in.

But, you'll be fine :)

I seriously think it's my method of studying. The only way I get A's are if I study like a month in advance...

otherwise if I study 3-4 days like NORMAL people I somehow manage to study the first 2 chapters inside out and then the night before realize I have so much left to learn. And like the retard I am I keep doing this?!

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ineffective way to study #1: falling asleep while reading your textbook (learning by diffusion doesn't seem to work...)

Ineffective way to study #2: talking for hours with various family members back home about when you come home in a few weeks.

Ineffective way to study #3: looking up various ski package/hotel options for while you're home.

Ineffective way to study #4: having your computer on top of your textbook/notes.

Ineffective way to study #5: being on pm101.:rolleyes:

Ineffective way to study #6: doing dishes.

Considering my exam schedule, I really should try to eliminate all 6 of the above inefficiencies. I can definitely say that #6 is the easiest one to eliminate :D.... Some of the others... not so much.....

Ineffective way to study #1: falling asleep while reading your textbook (learning by diffusion doesn't seem to work...)

Ineffective way to study #2: talking for hours with various family members back home about when you come home in a few weeks.

Ineffective way to study #3: looking up various ski package/hotel options for while you're home.

Ineffective way to study #4: having your computer on top of your textbook/notes.

Ineffective way to study #5: being on pm101.:rolleyes:

Ineffective way to study #6: doing dishes.

Considering my exam schedule, I really should try to eliminate all 6 of the above inefficiencies. I can definitely say that #6 is the easiest one to eliminate :D.... Some of the others... not so much.....

Oh I can add to your list!!

#7: vacuuming

#8: scrubbing kitchen floor

#9: insulating windows for winter

#10: surfing on hockey blogs

#11: being on FB chatting with fellow classmates about how you need to stop procrastinating and stop visiting pm101

:P

Archived