Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Man, i've been going for short walks around my neoghbourhood the past few days but with the snow and icey crap i didnt go yesterday and today i decided to use my treadmill at the same pace that i had been walking outside.

Knees hurt more than walking on pavement. Starting to think treadmills are badddd things compared to pavement lol

Oh, hello mr. Ice bag....

Don't worry, i'll be there with you since i wasn't able to make it to any of my exams. We can be in virtual misery together lol

Ah sorry :(

I am so totally done with my finals!!!! I have 2 small paragraphs to fix in my socio paper, submit and it's the holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So tomorrow I go for a run, then shopping for me (sales!! haha) and getting my brother-in-law a gift card at MEC (yeah I'm lacking ideas.. at least it will be super useful for him). Wednesday night I'm going to see the Nutcracker with my mom and sister who are driving to town and we're all going shopping on Thursday before we head home for Christmas :D

I am so totally planning to spend my holidays playing with my dog, sleeping, reading not-med books and finishing my lace scarf I started knitting slowly about a month ago!

Going out tonight again.. twice in 1 week is more than over the last 8 years I think hehe

Ah sorry :(

I am so totally done with my finals!!!! I have 2 small paragraphs to fix in my socio paper, submit and it's the holidays!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So tomorrow I go for a run, then shopping for me (sales!! haha) and getting my brother-in-law a gift card at MEC (yeah I'm lacking ideas.. at least it will be super useful for him). Wednesday night I'm going to see the Nutcracker with my mom and sister who are driving to town and we're all going shopping on Thursday before we head home for Christmas :D

I am so totally planning to spend my holidays playing with my dog, sleeping, reading not-med books and finishing my lace scarf I started knitting slowly about a month ago!

Going out tonight again.. twice in 1 week is more than over the last 8 years I think hehe

Have fun at the nutcracker!!!

I saw a much smaller production last night than what you will see. Nonetheless I can't stop twirling around :)

Tell me how it goes!

Have fun at the nutcracker!!!

I saw a much smaller production last night than what you will see. Nonetheless I can't stop twirling around :)

Tell me how it goes!

Will do! Ours is the Grand Ballet Canadien so it should be pretty amazing, I mean it's Nutcracker!! (I have the DVD one with Baryshnikov I've watched at least 10-20 times.. used to watch when I was a kid!).

Came back from Montreal last night. It was absolutely amazing! I love the city, the people, the culture! I had the most brilliant time. Well, at least I know they have one of the biggest centres in Neuroscience and one of the best schools. Maybe once I graduate, they'll be hiring. lol. Me wishes... bah haha

I love Montreal, beats every city in between Vancouver and Toronto... and yeah, their neuroscience centre is amazing. You must be doing your PhD in CNS rehab, or something related then, eh?

Came back from Montreal last night. It was absolutely amazing! I love the city, the people, the culture! I had the most brilliant time. Well, at least I know they have one of the biggest centres in Neuroscience and one of the best schools. Maybe once I graduate, they'll be hiring. lol. Me wishes... bah haha

How many papers do you have to write in med school?

I have a feeling it varies *a lot* by the school... We had 2 in ethics, 3 in socio, and we have 1 in psych this winter. I don't think there are too many more in pre-clerkship but I don't know as I'm only doing the prep year (kinda like year 0) this year.

The Nutcracker tonight!! Due to the freaking freezing rain that's been falling all day (I fell down twice scraping off my car windows...), my mom and sister are coming from Ottawa by train so I'm leaving shortly to go meet them at the train station and then it's show time!

I talked to my surgeon's secretary this morning.. She's just started building up the schedules for January, and I was the only one already scheduled. I'm waiting for the hospital admission's dept to call to confirm, but date is set for Jan 12. Crossing my fingers nothing happens again! :)

Archived