Premed 101 Forums

What's everyone doing? (Vol II)

Jochi1543

• Replies 23.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cute potential gf, Clev! ;) Her booty will be the envy of all men and women that lay eyes on her! :P

Signed the dreaded papers today and am in some serious debt for the first time in my life. On the bright side, I can now officially say that I am U of C Class of 2015! :)

Cute potential gf, Clev! ;) Her booty will be the envy of all men and women that lay eyes on her! :P

Signed the dreaded papers today and am in some serious debt for the first time in my life. On the bright side, I can now officially say that I am U of C Class of 2015! :)

Awesome!!! Conrats :)

Congrats!

I went back to school today, and I'm finding it insanely hard not to contract my biceps even though my arm's in a sling!! It just happens :/ Tomorrow is a long day - 2 classes and the 2nd conference we have to attend at 6. Except it's at the farthest hospital possible and will take me about 2 hours to get home after. Bringing the pain killers with me (bonus: they make me sleepy)!

Wooooooooo! Congrats mm!

Congrats!

I went back to school today, and I'm finding it insanely hard not to contract my biceps even though my arm's in a sling!! It just happens :/ Tomorrow is a long day - 2 classes and the 2nd conference we have to attend at 6. Except it's at the farthest hospital possible and will take me about 2 hours to get home after. Bringing the pain killers with me (bonus: they make me sleepy)!

I know what you mean! I dislocated my shoulder and had it in a sling for a month. No where near as serious as surgery but the experience was roughly the same in terms of accidentally doing/moving stuff you didn't mean to.

2 HOURS?! Has to be by transit, right?

yoga+pants.jpg

Congrats!

rotfl :D

Off topic: I don't know if those wings were really good or my taste buds have changed but man oh man... I feel so full... I can crash and sleep right now..lol... The beer didn't do me any good either.....loooooolz

Oh and I just want to say that I love Gleeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Archived