Premed 101 Forums

The Famous "Which Scrubs Character Are You" Quiz

So, Jochi took this quiz on facebook the other day and it was dead on about her. She asked me to do it and it was dead on about me too. We want to test out how accurate this quiz is for other people.

I'm not sure if linking to it works, but the quiz is called "Which Scrubs Character Are You?

http://apps.facebook.com/which-s-cfaccf/result?_fb_q=1#/which-s-cfaccf/take?force=1&_fb_q=1&_fb_qsub=apps.facebook.com

Your Scrubs character is: Dr. John Dorian (JD)

You always narrate your own life. All you want is to succeed in life and earn the love and respect of your superiors, so consequently, you are a little insecure. You are a little whiny and girly at times. You love your best friend to the point of creepiness, and you are very dependent on what other people think about you. Sometimes, you can be a little insensitive. But that's okay. In the end, you always know what's right. Also, you have a good bedside manner. People can't resist your odd charm.

The entire thing is accurate. Even the being in love with my best friend part. :eek:

Your Scrubs Character is Dr. Perry Cox.

You have so many issues, even your shrink has given up. You are egotistical, masochistic, and you cannot resist strong women (or men, depending on your gender). You tend to give long-winded speeches and love nothing more than to rant. You are very sarcastic and mean, caring less about the feelings of others and more about getting things done right. But that's okay. You know very well that you are talented. In fact, this very confidence helps you to succeed. Just...make sure you stay away from the bottle. That may be your friend whenever you are alone at night, but too much of that will hurt you even more than you hurt yourself.

Pretty darn close, actually. Though I do most of my whining in my own head.

and the result is Dr. Elliot Reid.

Omg...you are sooo whiny! Every little thing that happens to you, you feel negative about it. You are spoiled, so you hate it when things don't go your way. Your favorite word is "frick," and you have many reasons to say it. You are self-conscious and very insecure. Sometimes, you don't even know if your friends like you. Just relax. Take a deep breath before your voice gets all high-pitched from rapid ranting. Remember that you are an excellent, book-smart person and that, if you just calm down, people will appreciate your knowledge and resourcefulness.

I'm Carla. And I DO NOT fit this description! :mad:

Ooh, hot latina mama! You are the type of person to stand up for yourself and your own beliefs. No one is right except for you. You are also a busybody, unable to resist the urge to meddle and give advice. For the most part, your advice is awesome. You help so many people. Sometimes, however, you are better off keeping your thoughts to yourself. You may not always get credit for your help. Don't get mad over it. It's human nature to just assume that you know how much you helped. You cannot take teasing, not even in a friendly, joking way. Learn to laugh at yourself once in a while.

at least Carla is kinda hot

Janitor:

You are the dark, mysterious person. You hold very strong grudges against people for doing seemingly harmless things. No one really understands you, for your past is carefully hidden. In fact, no one really knows what you want. What you really want is to matter. To be significant. You are saddened when people overlook you. Sometimes, you vent out your feelings in the wrong way. Be careful of that. Yes, you can indulge in your weird hobbies (like taxidermy and spoon-stealing). But try not to destroy the world...too much...

haha. i would say part of it is true ;)

Archived