Premed 101 Forums

any feedback

Guest bentley50

Guest bentley50

I got rejected from U of T this year pre interview. Would the admissions office give me any feedback as to what was wrong with my essay or no? I'm pretty sure my marks are good enough for an interview, 3.79, so I figure my essay must not have been so great. I thought the admissions office must be busy enough as it is so I haven't talked to them yet. Thanks.

Guest TimmyMax

Hey,

I wouldn't count on it- doesn't it say on your letter something to the effect of "due to the number of applications we recieve each year, individual feedback is impossible"? I wouldn't expect too much, but there is no harm in trying.

My suggestion would be to wait a little while before doing this as the UT office will undoubtedly be inundated with activity as acceptances go out in one week's time. Maybe try them in early-middle of July- that will give things a chance to die down and they may respond more favorably towards such a request. Just my two cents.

Best of luck!

Timmy

Guest therealcrackers

I tried that approach one year when applying... they told me to wait until after they had filled the class and the initial registration was done. I wound up going to talk to them in October...

Archived