Premed 101 Forums

Hey Everyone,

Kind of a random question. Don't know how important it is, but I was just curious how you think the sizes for the white coats will be. I know they said they run large. What would you guys recommend for a 5'7" average/slim build female? Small?

Thanks!

Hey Everyone,

Kind of a random question. Don't know how important it is, but I was just curious how you think the sizes for the white coats will be. I know they said they run large. What would you guys recommend for a 5'7" average/slim build female? Small?

Thanks!

adding to the random questions, if you don't go to the ceremony do you still get one? (I will be in africia doing malaria research, but unfortunately I will miss O-week. Oh well, life is full of tradeoffs :))

adding to the random questions, if you don't go to the ceremony do you still get one? (I will be in africia doing malaria research, but unfortunately I will miss O-week. Oh well, life is full of tradeoffs :))

Grace - I'd say yes. If you're slim, you'll swim in the medium.

rmorelan - You will definitely still get one. Stop by K1 when you're back in town to pick up that, the key to your mailbox and your locker number.

what about a 6'4", average sized guy? L or XL?

Honestly - I'd take a size smaller than what you would normally get at something like Old Navy, e.g. if the last button up you bought was an XL go for an L. Without knowing how broad your shoulders are, it's difficult to judge.

Hey Everyone,

Thanks!

I'm 5'7" average build female (130 lbs - just gained 5 ... gah!) and I swim in a small. :(

Archived