Premed 101 Forums

Quick Banking Question

For those out there in the know :) ....

1) Which bank has ATMs in the hospital/Katz etc. ?

2) Do any of the major banks/MD management make presentations to students at the beginning of the school year and offer better deals on banking, LOCs etc., or is it easier to just to set this up over the summer?

I have read somewhere on here that the banks do offer some financial talks...but I'm more or less wondering when and if its worth waiting to sign up for an LOC.....

Thanks in advance!! :)

For those out there in the know :) ....

1) Which bank has ATMs in the hospital/Katz etc. ?

2) Do any of the major banks/MD management make presentations to students at the beginning of the school year and offer better deals on banking, LOCs etc., or is it easier to just to set this up over the summer?

I have read somewhere on here that the banks do offer some financial talks...but I'm more or less wondering when and if its worth waiting to sign up for an LOC.....

Thanks in advance!! :)

1) RBC, TD and CIBC all do. I can't remember if there are more since I don't debit often.

2) MD Management does a talk and their reps are in MSB once a week every week throughout the year to answer any financial questions you may have. During O-Week, some banks (RBC is the main one I remember) set up booths during the info fair to give you info regarding their services.

Archived