Premed 101 Forums

Western Med Sci Degree in Physiology without doing a 4th year research project?

equus

I'm really interested in Western's Biological and Medical Sciences Program, and I'm considering doing a major in Physiology. However, from reading their website, it seems that I would have to do a 4th year research project in order to get the degree...is there a way to get a 4-year honours degree in Physiology at Western without doing this 4th year project?

I'm really interested in Western's Biological and Medical Sciences Program, and I'm considering doing a major in Physiology. However, from reading their website, it seems that I would have to do a 4th year research project in order to get the degree...is there a way to get a 4-year honours degree in Physiology at Western without doing this 4th year project?

Why don't you want to do a 4th year project. Having read your posts, it seems like you're just trying to cut corners and find the easiest way to medical school. Perhaps you should consider the fact that you will be spending tens of thousands of dollars for your undergraduate degree. Perhaps you should put this money to use by trying to get the best education possible?

Archived